Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

O Canada

This morning Mom showed me how to Skype.  We skype'd with her friend Moira in Canada.   I don't know where Canada is, but Mom says it is one of our neighbors and it is very clean and green there.    I like green.   The grass is green and I like rip up pieces of it and run around with it.
Grass is fun
I sat infront of Mom's computer and watched Moira.   She does not talk like Mom or Aunty D.   Do they speak another language there?
Woof Woof Eh!

Moira said I was very cute.  I think she is a good Canuck and a real tail-wagger.   Maybe I should learn more about Canada.   Hey Mom…. can you show me how to google?

Yip!  Yip!  Moose.

This song is loud but I like it.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDvF0NtgdU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...