Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

I Tree'd me a Squirrel Today

Today when I was playing in my yard, I saw a squirrel and chased him up a tree.


 
Woof! Woof!   Where are you?














I don't see him.  He must be hiding.
Maybe he is under this bush.  Or maybe he is under this one.
Arrrrrrrrroooooooo.   I think I found something!

I grabbed onto it and pulled it out from under the bush.  Now what do we have here?
It's a pinecone.  We have lots of them.

It really doesn't look like a squirrel.



















I was hoping to see the squirrel again. 
 Mom says that "he'll be back" so I'm going to keep a look-out for him.  It's my new job.
Chow for now.   I have to go & dog my new post.

3 comments:

  1. Ooo!! You'd better keep your eyes peals for the chipper!!! It's your scottie duty to chase him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. G'Day Dougall. This morning Mom and I had lots of fun reading your blog from Down Under. Does your human give you Bikkies for treats? Will you be one of my BPPs?
      Hooroo!

      Delete
  2. So much to see… so little time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...