Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Tail Wagging Tuesday

Arrrrrooooo.   Yesterday I gave you a challenge to ID dis thingy that I found on my morning walkies.   Here is da pic again.
Thingy

And now for a hit.
Dis was right by da thingy.

What to do?  Pee on it!


   


And da answer is:  da remains of a palm leaf da fell off a palm tree in da high winds we had the other day.

Oh yes... we do have palm trees in NC.   Dey are not native, butt in our neighborhood, every house is required to have at least 1 palm.   Mom says it's a landscaping requirement.   
When we built our house, Mom picked out da smallest palm dat we could get away with.  She says palms are messy and require lots of maintenance.   Mom is not a high maintenance gal.

I hope you have a low maintenance day (whatever dat means... BOL).   
 
Wags, 
       Ranger

9 comments:

  1. oooh we thought it was a part of a deer.. oh dear ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, we would never have guessed it was part of a palm tree. I was thinking it must be some sort of a bone, but I guess that's the way my mind works...
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You fooled me and my Mom for sure Ranger.....!!!!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're too far north to have palm trees here so we never would have guessed that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would rather have snow to play in dan messy palms to pee on.

      Delete
  5. Who made THAT rule? The Supreme Soviet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of our palm trees are gone thanks to the many Florida hurricanes. They will not be replaced. They fell too close to the roof. In our community, 2 palm trees count as 1 tree. We have to have three trees on our property.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A palm!! BOL! I had no idea!

    There are natives palms in Australia, but none that live near here, but for some reason our house came with one. The peep thinks it is silly! It looks so out of place in our climate... BOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...