Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Brrrrrrrrrr.... Baby it's cold outside

Let's GO !

Mom had to find my plaid coat for our Christmas morning walk.   

Now, I don't let her dress me up, butt when it is really cold out, I don't mind (and kinda like it).    I also don't get to make lots of pee stops on our walks as we have to walk really fast to get back into the warm house.



Check it out, we even color coordinated our winter outfits.  Dat's what happens when you live wiff quilters.   BOL


More pictures?   Really Mom... it is cold out here. 

It's been in the 20s and 30s here in NC with winds (making it feel even colder out).    Mom and Aunty D's older brother lives in Maine and it is colder here dan it is there.   The world is upside down.   
 
Wags, 
      Ranger

Pees.... I hope you had a grrrrrrrreat Christmas wiff you peeps.


8 comments:

  1. You look so handsome in your blue plaid coat, Ranger! I like wearing coats when it's cold out too. It has to be in the teens or below before I have to wear mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ranger I am hyperventilating....at your handsomeness and exquisite coat! Wow!!
    Yep it was 23 here at 6 am but supposedly 21 was the low and even though the sky is as blue as your coats it is not WARM.
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's also colder here in TN than up in NY were our relatives live. We had a white Christmas and my mom was so happy about it. She bundles me up with a grey suede coat lined with that white sherpa stuff that keep me so warm and almost looks like popcorn. I love popcorn, but you can't eat this.

    You look dashing in blue plaid, Ranger. Does your mom sell any of her quilted dog coats?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute in your blue plaid coat, Ranger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ranger I love your coat - it's a pretty color! You and your Mom are twins (well...you know what I mean). Glad you had a nice Christmas - we did too....now on to a BRAND NEW YEAR!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was about 49 here Christmas Day with rain. It is cold now, about 8, and we have some snow. That is a pretty blue colour for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...