Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Fuzzy Ears

Yesterday, Mom and her sister (Aunty D) got haircuts.   Dey both have really SHORT hairs now and I laughed at dar bad short haircuts.   NC Covid-19 numbers are on a rapid rise and dey were worried that the Governor would close hair salons again so dey asked for short cuts.   Turns out dat at the Governor's briefing, he did not close salons.  BOL.   Silly girls.  

Well, dey got me back today.   Marty, my groomer (since I was a puppy) stopped by to pick me up for a bath and furcut.   Drat.   She even faked me out and came in a new car.   Her other car is "school bus yellow" so I know to run the other way when I see it, but she drove her husband silver car.   Sneaky.  All dose silver cars look alike to me.    Two hours later and she brought me back all clean and groomed for da holidays.

Here are my Before and After pics (and yes, I do have a lot of grey fur... just like Mom).

BEFORE
  
AFTER

Mom says that maybe I'll hear her better now dat my ear-fur is trimmed.   BOL.   Jokes on her, I can hear her just fine when she call me in wiff da word "Come".   I just prefer to be bribed.   "Treat/Cookie/Apple/Walk" works for me.   "Come" is boring, don't ya think?

Wags, 
      Ranger

Pees...... Mom finally figured out da blogger changes/"upgrades" so I'm back blogging again.   She is still not happy wiff all da "improvements" and apparently dar are still lots of bugs.   Hopefully dey will fix dat soon,

13 comments:

  1. Ranger we had our ears lowered on Monday and we too got a wee bit more cut off too. You look quite dapper.
    OMDs Has Mom had lunch at Seaboard Cafe it is inside Logan's. We have been going there for 87 years for Saturday lunch.
    OH do I hear you on the new blogger. I was trying to get used to it a bit at a time then bang over night one night they automatically switched me to it. On the job training.
    Hugs and you, mom and Aunty D stay safe.
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom's been to Seaboard Cafe. Aunty D's son and daughter-in-law (Messi's parents) live in Raleigh so we visit dem (well... dat was prior to Covid). Now we just stay put.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  2. I got my winter buzz cut recently too, Ranger. I agree, there's nothing wrong with our hearing: we just choose to ignore the words without some kind of reward pending. LOL BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD, you look FABulous Ranger!!! Don't worries abouts the greys, I gots some too...butts, it's nothin' like Ma's!! BOL!!! Luckily, she cuts her own furs, so she doesn't have to worry abouts whether the salons are open.
    Then numbers here are super scary, and one of our Hospitals ran out of beds yesterday...
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. ranger you look super fabulous good... and for all that effort Santa will bring da eggs-tra big gifts to you this year ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're BACK in the blogosphere Ranger and I must say you really look jazzy for Christmas all trimmed up and handsome!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so dapper and in the Christmas spirit with your plaid bandana, Ranger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ranger, your new look is FABULOUS! Just remember, the next time your groomer comes to pick you up, it might be the silver car again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi friend! Ojo here! You look VERY handsome with your new haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, who does she think she is anyway? She's there to serve you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't believe you have grey hairs Ranger! I remember when you were a wee pup!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...