Pages

Monday, December 7, 2020

Monday madness - Blogger changes


Grrrrrrrrrrrr....... I am not happy with Blogger changes.   I tried to change my seasonal header and Blogger changed everything.   Now I can't get my old headers to show up.   
 
Then I was looking at my comment log and saw lots of spam comments (never saw that before).   

I may have to move off Blogger.    
Mom and Aunty D have a quilting blog on Wordpress so that may be an option, but they made unwanted changes to there interface too.   Grrrrrrrrr.

Hope y'all are well.
 
Wags, 
      Ranger

10 comments:

  1. wp changed too... and it is uncomfy now to post with the classic editor, but we hope it will be still possible...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. We survive on Blogger by avoiding making changes if at all possible.
    Good to hear from you anyway Ranger. Do let us know if you swap blog host.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very frustrating for us too but little by little, we worked through it. It takes time and patience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow we've managed to not get updated with our Daily Bone blog. Hope we don't get cut off now. Sometimes we see changes in our dashboard, and sometimes we don't. Guess we just have to hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never had a problem commenting on the quilting blog. This one has been iffy for a long time. good luck. Go to Wordpress. We miss you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, they've messed with the whole thing! It's got a LOT of glitches. Ma has managed to work through them mostly by checking the Blogger forum. She just does a search on the problem, and usually someone has a tip on how they fixed it, or worked around it. Though, Ma has been thinkin' abouts goin' to WP too. Let us know how it goes
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my case, it doesn't matter. Nobody reads my drivel anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your post. I just do not always leave a comment.
      Bentley

      Delete
  8. Ranger, I think they need some more growling at. You lead we will follow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see your post even though you had trouble. Miss seeing you.
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...