Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Monday Mischief - Fence Zoomies (take-2)

My nextdoor buddy is Charlie.   I am older dan him, but he is really tall and can run really fast.  Everyday we do fence zoomies together and den I get a treat from Charlie's dad.   Cool huh?

We couldn't get our video to show up in blogger (grrrrrrrrrr), so my assistant (Mom) did some screen shots of da video.   It's not as good as da video, butt it'll have to do.  Humm.. now dat I look at the pics, I think dat Charlie got a head start.




TREAT ME !


Well... I decided that it is a lot of work for just one treat, so I decided to trained Charlie's dad to give me a treat before I do fence zommies with Charlie.   Dat way I can decide whether or not I really wanta run.   Smart huh?   Des humans are so easy to train.

Mom is not happy dat I just take the treat and then do not run wiff Charlie.   She say dat Santpaws is watching and dat I need to zoom wiff Charlie as it makes him really happy.   Santapaws likes pups dat spread good cheer wiff other pups.   Do you believe dat?

 Wags, 
       Ranger


13 comments:

  1. Well BooHoo Ranger I cannot see the video but I will come back to see if maybe it was on a commercial break.
    Maybe it is a 'no show' because you are waiting for a treat.
    BOL
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't see the video either but think you have a good system to make sure you get cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn! The video isn't available now either. It's probably a good thing to take your peep's advice and continue the fence zoomies, you want to be known as a good sport, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nutters! I really wanted to see your zoomies! Wells, I loves that you trained the peeps to pour the treaties into your waiting mouth! I see nothin' wrong with that at ALL! Plus, I thinks Santa Paws forgives us puppers a lot...BOL!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer- I can’t see the video!
    Would love to see you exercising 😀
    Love-Seattle Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here;s my secret. Pretend that you are starving. Roll over on your back and start gagging. Gets them every time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. we love your way to get more treats ... and we are sure you will get a super place on sntas nice list...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Video is not working here. But glad that you trained peeps to give more treats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ranger,
    Charlie's dad sounds like a great guy. And we love the pictures of you and Charlie doing fence zoomies.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, those pics say it all Ranger! I can totally picture you barkin' and runnin' and chasin' Charlie for those treaties!!! You knows, the only way Ma could gets videos on Blogger was to put them on YouTube furst then link it. You can pick YouTube as an option in the video download on Blogger postie.
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you and Charlie are having lots of fun together. How nice that his dad gives you treats too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay Ranger you are a smart Scottie. No need to work too hard for a treat that is pretty much free of obligation.
    However, you could get some cardio in running with Charlie
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like fun for both of you pups! Hope you have a Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...