Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tasty Tuesday - I got me a Chewy Box

Yep….. I got me another box and dis time its from Chewy.  I love boxes from Chewy cuz it is always full of yummy stuff.
I can't wait to see what it is !!
OMD I got me a free treat to review.  YES!  My first Chewy.com review.
Arrrrrrrrrrrroooooooo! I'm up for da task.   
Yippy!
It's Smooches Chicken & Cranberry recipe dog treats from da honest kitchen.

Oh… look da treats are shaped like hearts.   Isn't dat grrrrrrrrrrrrreat?   And da box says its a kiss and cuddle combined.   Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Mom made me read all da ingredients.  


Dey are 100% all-natural. It's got Barley flour, Chicken, molasses, water, eggs, organic coconut oil, Cranberries and PARMESAN CHEESE !!  

Can you beleive it?

I love parm cheese…. dan again I love any type of cheese.

I'm goin in !!!

Enough readin da box for Mom.   It's time for da most important part of my reveiw…. da Taste Test.

It's da perfect size and has a great crunch.   Crunch is good.  Crunch makes me HAPPY.

And for da taste?   I got me one word….

 I snatched 3 of da treats out of da box before Mom snatched the box away from me.
What's wiff dat….. It's my review and my taste testin.
 I had to be sure dat I really liked it.  
So….. here is my review wrap-up:

  • Item Reviewed:  the honest kitchen's Smooches chicken & cranberry recipe treats
  • Ingredients: 100% natural (and has CHEESE)
  • Taste:  Yummo!
  • Rating:   I give it 5 Paws (my top rating)


Thank you Chewy, for lettin me try out these yummo treats!

Wags, 
        Ranger


Review Disclaimer:  I received da free product for review as a member of the Chewy.com Blogger Program.  The opinions in dis review are my own and not influenced by any outsider.  I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review and I receive no additional benefits for talking about the product or the company.

Pees…… HAPPY BARKDAY TO MY FRIEND EASY!   He is 5 yrs old today.


25 comments:

  1. Good job on you first chewy.com review...those look like the pawfect treats for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look furry tasty!
    I gotta get Mommy to order me sum goodies frum this Chewy place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you Ranger. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummmmy Ranger..chicken and cranberries sound delish. So good buddy is it as hot in your neck of the NC woods as it is in ours? Jumpin' catfish just a scorcher here yesterday and even worse today and the remainder of the week.
    Stay cool good buddy
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look real nommy Ranger...we are looking for little treats Mama can put into our treat dispenser, and these just might do the trick!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! Parm cheese?! That sounds just delish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is nothing better than a Chewy box and it's contents
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw man! It seems like every dog is getting a Chewy box!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love parm cheese, well-all cheese for that matter. I'll never have it again with my extremely low-fat diet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Your first Chewy.com review?!? That is pawesome! Congratulations! And oh, the treats they will send...those The Honest Kitchen treats are super yummy. I am glad you enjoyed them.
    *high paws* my young Scot cousin,
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh u did a furry most SPLENDIFUR-US furst review Ranger - we Beaglebratz wanted tue stick our nozez rite thru this 'puter an'grab the box - they sound an'look so YUMMERLISH-US! We shall hafta tell our mom we want theze!
    Shiloh-Lord of the Manor an'Diva Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a super review! and you got hearts, bet Mollie picked it specially for you and gave Mr. Chewy a secret tip what kind of treats they should send to you. Have a tasty tusday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMD OMD RANGER.... you did a SUPER DUPER FURST EVER Review fur our furend Mr. Andrew and the CHEWY CREW. THAT is just GRAND.
    WOW we have not Seen These ♥ treats before... They LOOK... ummmmmmm ♥LOVEly♥ we couldn't resist saying that one.
    BRAVO on your Review and Congratulations on Chewsing a Super Snack to review.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job Ranger on your first Chewy review! It was our first too. We have almost ate all of our Honest Kitchen Buffalo and Blueberry pecks, these look and sound yummy too!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pawsome looking treat! Love the heart shape!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for your honest and yummy review. I love Chewy and I will discuss this with Mommy for my next order. What is up with her stopping you from eating? How are you supposed to know for sure unless you had enough? Sheeeesh, Mommy's!

    Love Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  17. We think the box should state that PUPS CAN HAVE AS MANY AS THEY WANT! Good work for grabbing 3!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks yummy! We're not so sure about the cranberries, though. Aren't they kind of sour? The rest of the ingredients sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. We had one of those about an hour ago - delish!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Mayorz For All Paws
    "Use Your Noodle & Vote For A Doodle!"

    ReplyDelete
  20. We never heard of Chewy boxes. The treats look like something that we would enjoy- name a treat that we do not enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds yummy and I do enjoy cheese, my favorite is Cheetos. I'm pretty sure Cheetos are in the cheese family.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the review. I think I might need to get some SMOOCHES for my girl Sophie (smooch smooch wink wink)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hearts = love, heart shaped crunchy treats = extra love!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...