Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Avast ye Swabs

Today is 'Talk Like a Pirate Day'!

Ahoy!  Matteys !

To'morrow is da Big Oktoberfest Pawty (hosted by Casey & Cinderella) and I can't wait to show ye my new lederhosen.   It's gunna be great and I am taken' me buxom beauty Daisy to all the festivities.  She is such a loverly lass.  Dis is our very 1st date and I hope she doesn't laugh at my hosen.   Oh, oh, oh…. I also heard dat Sasha will be doing da foodables and that the grog will be flowing so ye don't wanta miss dis pawty.

 Wags, 
                                    Cap'n Blackbeard Ranger

Pees….. while we arrrrr talk'n pirate… Cap-n Dude & One Eyed Da Sus as some really BIG NEWs so pop on over dar matteys.

14 comments:

  1. Yo ho ho and happy talk like a pirate day to you Ranger me hearty. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yar, matey! I be Long John Casey today. Rum for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrrrrrrrggghhhh! Happy Talk like a Pirate Day Matey!
    AAAARRRGGHHH Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only pirate talk I know is "Hang "em".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drinking Rum today on Talk like a pirate and beer tomorrow - we are going to be hung over on sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your looking in your pirate hat Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rum today and beer tomorrow!

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arrrrgh and avast Matey! I be pillaging your goodies and ye be swabbing me deck. Harharhar Yo ho ho and a pitcher of Rubyritas!

    Shortlegs Frecklebelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arrrrr, we been downin grog all day warming up for the beer drinkin contest tomorrow, looks like some swabbies will be hosin off the poop deck during the contest matey!

    One Eyed Da Sus & Cap- Dude

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look bored. Loosen up and have some fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...