Pages

Monday, February 8, 2021

A Biggy Announcement

Arrrrrrrrrroooooooo!   

I have been selected to Co-Host dis years Dr. Seuss Day on March 2nd. 


Thank you JUNE and Ann, from Zoolatry for selecting me.

My co-host are Timmy Tomcat from Tomcat Commentary by Tim AND Emmy from 15 and Meowing. 



Dey will be purrrrrrrfect Co-Host.  
I'm gonna focus on gettin da woofies (and birds) out and pawticipating in this big day.


Mark your Calendar for March 2nd and let's all celebrate Dr. Seuss's Birthday wiff some pawsome weidness!

Put on your Seuss think'n hat and let's make March 2nd dis year da Biggest and Best celebration dat Blogville has ever seen.  We wanta see poems, jokes, balloons, cakes, tons of hats and whatever else you think of.   I can't wait to see your crazy  wierd creativity.

Wags,
        Ranger

Pees..... Attention ALL Pups, if you need some assistance puttin on a Seussy look, just send me (scottierangerATgmailDOTcom) your pic (.jpg) and I'll help out and den return your Seuss'd-up pic back to you, before da big day.







10 comments:

  1. we will ponder what we can do that dy! thanks for da invitation Ranger...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Ranger and to Timmy and Emmy as well! We love Seuss Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Ranger! My calendar is marked, looking forward to the BIG DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm staying out of this one. There will be too many cats. Some might be hiding in hats. I want to live to see March 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thanks for letting us know! We have to celebrate Texas Independence Day that day, but we can work in a little Seussiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ranger! We were so excited to see that YOU are a Co-host for Cat in the Hat Day! We Can't wait. You guys are AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that sounds FABulous Ranger!! I will see if Ma can 'Seussitize' me, if not, I'll tells her to send my pic your way ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesomely awesome post Ranger ~ good job! Thank you!
    June

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...