Pages

Monday, September 10, 2018

Stormtracker - Florence (Monday Update)

Here's the update dis morning:   Florence is scheduled to be a Cat 4 at landfall and a direct hit to Wilmington, NC (my house).   Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. 

Mom says dat we are going to get out of Dodge tomorrow after Aunty D's doctors apt.   Hopefully da exit routes will not be parking lots. 
Where is Dodge?   It's not on my weather map.  

   

I've got my treat and stuffies all packed in my Chewy boat.

I'm all ready to go.

Stay tuned for updates.

Dis is Ranger, your WBLOGville Stormtrack Weather Dog.

 Wags,
     Ranger

16 comments:

  1. Stay safe, Ranger! Got a lifejacket you can wear just in case?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe and enjoy the excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dodge is in Kansas-Wyatt Earp can tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you and your family stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear - a FOUR CAT storm? Oh Ranger - we Ladiez wood not want to b where u r. We r in Kansas an'Dodge iz even further west of us butt if u wanna go there we will go with u. Just make shure u leeve that 4 cat storm there.
    Lady Shasta'n Miss Maizie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So relieved to see you've packed the paddle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stay safe and dry dude! I gots my paws crossed that your estate stays dry too!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. My paws are in prayer to keep you and your family and home safe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ranger I'm thankful you have your oar packed too!! and I bet your Chewy box will magically turned into a flotation device.
    Safe travels sweet friend. Loads of hugs madi and mom hoping and purring something out in the Great Atlantic will sucker punch Florence right smack in the gut and knock the wind out of her furever

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Ranger and family, you take VERY good care of yourselves.Will be thinking of you all and are sending you are b
    very best wishes.
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you don't have any damage at your house, Ranger! You're in our prayers! So glad you have all of your gear in your Chewy Box! Good Thinkin'! You better git outta Dodge while da goin's good! Hope you don'ts hafta hurry up and wait! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...