Hello Recruits. H-e-l-l-o? ATTENTION !!!
Now... dis will be a full week of training and you are fortunate to be trained by da very best. At the end of the week we will be testing you on everything you learned, so play close attention.
Here is your schedule for da week.
- Officer Tools & Weapons Training (wiff ME, your Deputy Top Cop)
- Skills Drills (wiff ME)
- Security Work & Patrols (wiff/Officer Sully)
- Driving techniques (wiff/Officer Sully)
- Skills Drills (wiff/Officer Sully & DTC Ranger)
- Tracking (wiff/Trackers Bentley & Pierre)
- Paperwork & Activity Reports (wiff Officer Hailey, Office manager)
- Jail Training and Duty (wiff Lead Jailer Hailey)
- Skills Drills (wiff DTC Ranger & Jailer Hailey)
- Detective Work (wiff Lead Detective Zaphod)
- Skills Drills (wiff DTC Ranger & Detective Zaphod)
- Most Wanted list (Top Cop SideBite)
Day 5 - Testing, Graduation & Pawty
- Written and Verbal Testing (TC SideBites)
- Field Testing (DTC Ranger)
- Graduation (Commissioner Sarge)
- Assignments/Duties (TC Sidebites)
- PAWTY (Officer Ruby)
Ranger: Dar in da break room.
Speedy: Can I phone a friend if I don't know da answer to a question? I got me loads of friends.
Ranger: No phoning friends
Whitley: Where is da bathroom?
Ranger: Out back.
Whitley: oh my
Princess Leah: Does my furs look good in dis hat?
Get out of here...... go and grab some Lunch and we'll resume at 1:00pm wiff Tools and Weapons Training. Don't be late.