Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cloudy wiff no chance of a walk-about ..AND.. Wacky Holidays

Da day after our Icy Snow Event.

  • 1" of ice covers everything.
  • Children are ice skating on the street.
  • Temps in the 20s.  Brrrrrrrrrr.
  • Cloudy skies.
  • I only get to play outside for 8-10 mins at a time.

Mom's a wimp.  Yep…. I said it…. Mom's a wimp.
I wanta go for a walk-about and check out the hood but She says it is too dangerous.  Dangerous?

  • Does She think She is going to get attacked by a bear?    Doesn't she know dat I will protect Her? 
  • Is She afraid of falling?    Well I guess She does have a point dare.   She only has 2 feet so She's not as sure footed like me.

Tomorrow da sun is supposed to come out and it is supposed to be high of 50 degrees.   Oh Noooooooooooooo!   All my icy snow will be gone.     Say it isn't so.

 Wags, 
         Ranger
_____________________________________________
And now….. here are da February 2014 Wacky Days list:

1 National Freedom Day

2 Ground Hog Day

3 The Day the Music Died - Buddy Holly, Richie Valens and the Big Bopper died in a plane crash in 1959.

4 Thank a Mailman Day

5 National Weatherman's Day

6 Lame Duck Day

7 Send a Card to a Friend Day

7 Winter Olympics Opening ceremony

8 Boy Scout Day  (everybody gets a Merit badge)

9 Toothache Day

10 Umbrella Day

11 Make a Friend Day

12 Plum Pudding Day

13 Get a Different Name Day (hummmmm… what name should I get?)

14 Valentine's Day (Queen of Heart Dance)

15 National Gum Drop Day

16 Do a Grouch a Favor Day

17 Random Acts of Kindness Day

18 National Battery Day

19 National Chocolate Mint Day

20 Love Your Pet Day

21 Card Reading Day

22 Walking the Dog Day (YIPPY !)

23 International Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day (YIPPY !)

23 Winter Olympics closing ceremony

24 National Tortilla Chip Day (Jazzi will like dis one)

25 Pistol Patent Day

26 Tell a Fairy Tale Day (dis could be fun)

27 Polar Bear Day

27 No Brainer Day

28 National Tooth Fairy Day


14 comments:

  1. The peeps are never to good in the ice - Mom went kaboom in the last ice storm we had. Looks like we have some good things to celebrate in February

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe in the ice, it can be so dangerous! Lady hates ice! Some wacky holidays - we like the idea of Polar bear day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 11th is also Edison's birthday, but I guess the light didn't go on there. The 27th is for ME, I resemble that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well now gots to print that list off so we keep up to date, but thinking we need to toss the 5th, National Weathermans Day. they sure as heck can't get it right around here! Bites says the 27th No Brainer Day is gonna be easy to pull off!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate dat ice stuff - I slips and falls. Grrrrrr to ice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toothache Day??!!! Who comes up with this stuff. Groundhog's Day is our aunties' birthday (they're twins).

    Can't believe your mom isn't out enjoying the RARE icy snow. We've been watching it on the news.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella &Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes we saw toothache and batteries. My February is a strange one. Have a fabulous Friday Ranger and stay warm.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of the snow! send some please Ranger :) and avoid the odd holidays...Fozziemum

    ReplyDelete
  9. WE can't stand up in ICE... even WITH our four feets. It is SCARY.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your momma is probably afraid of falling. Whenever we walk when there's ice, Momma creeps along and takes these really weird paths to avoid the worst of the ice. I usually scout out ahead for her, so she can see where the worst patches are!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heard there have been lots of ice injuries this month. I still think you could go out real quick since you have such a dashing coat! Thank you for the calendar. It's giving my peep some ideas...
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now she might have a point cuz we know some human who took her pup for a walkie and slipped on the ice and had to have her shoulder replaced!! Better to cuddle up in the house!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hike my leg on the 5th I over the weatherman. Hope you get to go on a walk about soon my friend.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...