Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Flashback Friday, the Beach and Babes

Yesterday, while y'all voted, I asked Mom if we could go to the beach.



I love the beach and it is a really good place to figure things out. 

Since it is also Flashback Friday, I thought I show you a photo of me as a wee little laddie.   I used to put on my beach visor and then hop into Mom's beach bag.

I don't fit in Mom's beach bag anymore (since I'm a big boy now).   Instead, I just hop in Mom's zoom-zoom car and off we go to the beach.
Come and join the hop.
----------------------------------------------------------

Now… the first thing dat I did when I got to the beach was ….  yep …  you got it ….

….  there's nothing like a good roll in da sand.   Yippy!

Then I put on my favorite hat & shades and took a longggggg walk on the beach and went down to the marina.   So many great smells and sights to explore.
Just call me 'Panama Ranger'

I made lots on New furfriends at the beach.   Seem like everyone is on vacation dis week.



Wanta play?


I just LOVE the beach in the summertime.    Arrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooo !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

After I got home, I checked out the Voting results
(as of 11pm EST)

 40%  Make-up with Mollie. She is a big flirt but really loves you. Deal with it.
+ 8%  Fight for her. Bite Easy's ass. 
===
48%  Make-up with Mollie

 24%  Girls just wanta have fun. Date Mollie and get second girlfriend.
 16%  Just be Friends. You're too young to have a steady girl.
+ 8%  Kick her to the curb. There are lots of available sweeties out there in blogville.
===
48%  Play the field 

4%  Try couples therapy.


Now, dat wasn't very helpful.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

I guess I just gotta go with my heart.
I love ya, Mollie.

Dear Mollie - you are one funny, sexy, smart, sweet, and crazy girl and I love ya.

You are who you are and I guess you just can't help flirting with all the boys and I'll just have to deal with it.   Just like I couldn't do anything about all those beach babes flirting at me.  I can't help being so cute.

I'll just have to risk gettin my feelings hurt or heart broken, cuz you are worth the risk.

Have a grrrrrrreat weekend.

XXooXX,
          Ranger



Pees.  Happy Birfday Kyla.  You are very wise (if you know what I mean). 

22 comments:

  1. I don't think you have anything to worry about where Mollie is concerned.
    Is there a linky list for this week's FF??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misaki… I'm have linky list problems this morning and trying to fix it. Sorry about dat.

      Delete
  2. OH THANK DOG!! The thought of a Blogville break-up was too much for us to bear. Ranger, we know Mollie adores every little fur on your body and that she won't do anything deliberately to hurt you. Now go lick & make up
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you all covered in sand and attracting the girlies.....you know who to party at the beach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Ranger that is some pawsome getting down and getting dirty pal. Look at all the cool doglets. Time for a beach pawty we say. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! I am glad you decided to stick it out with mollie. She is such a beauty! Looks like you had a great time at the beach too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHEW !! Crisis Averted. Love your Panama Ranger Picture... and the SAND in your FURS one too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow great day at the beach! Glad you followed your heart!
    Hugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    Peee Ess
    Your comment made Mom think back to when she was a little girl camping and they would have those little individual cereal boxes! Made her smile! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been called a "wise guy" many times in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great! Maybe that's something like between my Dad and his Rival Rod? I love your beach pictures, the flashback-photo is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are glad you got that worked out! Looks like you have a great beach!! Me and Stan should stop by and we can pick up some wimmen!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOL Ranger...an even split on the votes. Good grief. We are not very helpful, are we?!? Looks like a great time at the beach. I don't know how you could roll in the sand...that stuff is itchy.
    *high paws*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just noticing that all your new beach furriends are gurls Ranger...Iz you sending Mollie a message today? Glad you decided to stay with her cause you two are a great couple

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know I have never really been to a real beach. Looks like it is a place I must visit. Do you think those cute girly dogs will still be there? I mean if you are sticken with Molly then they might need a shoulder to lean on as you pass them by.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  14. Did you did for gold in the sand?
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well my Darling, Im'z not at all jeallous seeing youz wiff all dem girl'z, coz I noze youz lub'z me and I lub'z you xx00xxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I leave Blogville for only a moment and come back to find you, my little friend, with a broken heart???? Oh dear.

    On the bright side, I, too, as you know, LOVE THE BEACH! Looks like you had a fab time.

    ArOOOOO, Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ranger! My Mr. K loves rolling around in the sand, too. And chasing the waves. You look super cute there! Much love, the Scottie Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well shoot, FINALLY, now will you two stop fightin' and start havin' FUNS!!!!
    I thinks you should have a beach pawty for you and Mollie!
    Or maybe I just wanna go to the beach...take your pick! hehehe
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Doesn't matter how you get to the beach....you got there! We'd love that sand....

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lookit all those beach babes checking you out buddy! Wow....lucky you....a guy just can't help it if he's a chick magnet. I'd say that you made the right decision to accept Mollie as she is - flirtiness and all - because she does love you AND you have "back-up" available at the beach any old time (tee hee).

    Kitty Hugs, Sam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...