Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Back from Camp

I'm back! 
I've been in doggy camp for 2 weeks while Mom and Aunty D went traveling (without me… sigh).   They went on a big bird to some magical places called Monterey, CA and Maui, HI.   HI!

Do I look like I need a haircut?
I really didn't mind cuz I gots to play with lots of my furfriends.   'Annie', a little Westie was there one week and we had loads of fun.   I also got me a new buddy 'Stanley'.

When Mom picked my up, on Tuesday she notice that I lost me some weight.   All that running around really burned off the fat.  And Mom and Aunty D were not around to spoil me with all those treats.

When I came home, I took me a nap, then another nap.   I slept most of the day away.   Camp is exhausting (but fun)!

Today… Mom decided that her "little bear cub" (dats me), needed a haircut... so off to the groomers I went.  Ok… so maybe my hair is in my eyes.

 Now… whats ya think?
Ok… I guess it is better… but I'll never admit that to Mom.
Mom is very happy and says that I am real soft now.   Look out…. I see lots of cuddles in my future.  I gotta go now and take another nap.   Grooming is also exhausting.   After my nap, I plan on chasing me some squirrels.   See y'all around blogville.  
Wags,
           Ranger

25 comments:

  1. They cut too much of your eyebrows. Gotta have Scottie brows! I've never been to camp and probably never will-I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hope'n that no one would notice that she clipped my brows. How embarrassing.
      Wags,
      RAnger

      Delete
  2. Handsome as ever Ranger. We bet you are happy to be home. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that your Momma is back home! Grooming is so exhausting! Enjoy those cuddles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ranger-Danger...I am so glad you had a pawesome time at camp! It sounds like you had a BLAST! I guess a haircut was in order...we couldn't see your eyes. Your fur grows just like mine and I believe my coat may be next on the chopping block. BOL
    *high paws*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we can all use a little spruce every now and then.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  5. Oh oh - after all that resting up you are going to be full of energy - those squirrels better watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two weeks is a long time to spend at camp, Ranger! Sounds like you had fun. Haircuts are good when they help you see squirrels better. Rest up and enjoy your cuddles.

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Camp for two weeks, youz coulda come stays wiff mez :) Looking good my Ranger, I like whiskers kept trim :) xx000xxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yous look wonderful Ranger. I will be having one of those hiarcuts very soon too and you should see me!! SKERRY!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't let them cut your eyebrows too short. She chopped my brows really short. Oh well… they will grow back.

      Delete
  9. We are so happy you are home. We are jealous mom went to Maui. Hope those camp counselor a didn't starve you. Welcome home
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. We lose weight when we go to camp, too. That's because we jump around a lot! Glad you're home...even if you had to be groomed.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you got to play a lot while you were there. It sounds like a great camp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is camp as fun as you're saying? Don't you miss your peep?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wows! Your peeps were just down the road from us Ranger!! (okays, so Monterey is a little MORE than just down the road, butts under an hour away! I wish I could have met em' in the furs!! BOL Ma says she loves it there, it's like her almost favorite place!)
    I thinks you look mighty handsome with your new do! At least you gets some cuddles now!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woops, I forgot to sign out of my peeps login... "Tegan" is me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad to hear you have had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back Ranger...we're not so sure we'd like going to camp.
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well Ranger - you lost some weight, grew your hair long and probably had a blast at camp. Good for you. You do look quite cuddly with your hair cut so if it gets you extra cuddles - it was worth it!

    Kitty Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm glad you had fun in your camp ... I'll bet Mollie is happy now to have you back :o)... otherwise Maui sounds like a good place for doggies... maybe we can spend a holiday there all together (and the humans can spend the time in a camp)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look slim, trim, and handsome! Glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow you make Camp sound fun Ranger...I've never been to Camp just to my Auntie Beth's B&B with my furriends Cooper and Annie...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...