- running through the leaves as Aunty D holds da leave blowing machine and sprays dem all over da place.
- da cooler weather cuz I can run faster and longer wiffout taking a break.
- smelling da crisp clear air.
- chasing squirrels as dey try to stock up on dar winter supplies.
- bringing leaves into da house and watching Mom bend over and over and over to pick dem up.
- dragging around fallen pine needles in my skirt. Yes... I said skirt. Dat's what all my long furs are called. My buddy Stuart reminded me da other day: "Us Scots are tough enough to rock a beard and a skirt". (You are in my thoughts and prayer today Stuart.)
Have a grrrrrrreat Fall Monday!