I love Misaki. She is one of my BPPs (Best Puppy Pals).
What do I love about Misaki? So glad you asked.
- She is tall and beautiful. Just look at her!
- She has a really cool name. I just love to say Misssssssaaaki.
- She is very exotic and has a cool foreign accent (she's from the UK by way of Alaska).
- She is accomplished and hard working. She is a Founding member of the CSI (Canine Service of Investigation) Agency. How cool is that?
- She's a fashionista. Gotta love a girl with a bandana obsession.
- She gives me lots of comments on my blog and has listed me in her Blogroll. I love to see my name on my furfriend's blogs.
- And…. she has given me my very 1st Award. Yippy! I got the "Seven Things About Me" award.
With this award I have to list 7 things that you might not know about me and then pass it on to 7 other worthy furfriend. Here is my list:
- Mom thinks I have ADD. I am Inattentive (but only when there is no treat in sight), Easily Distracted (ok… I admit it. If something looks better over There… I'll drop whatever I am currently doing to check it out), Disorganized (ok… I do leave my toys strewed all over the place), and Forgetful (yes… I admit it, I sometime forget where I hid my bones). I prefer to think of all these characteristics as simply puppy mania.
- I am height-challenged. Not short…. but I am a low rider. Sometimes being a low rider comes in handy cuz I can sneak under things when one of those peeps try to catch me and pick me up.
- I do not really like hugs. While I like to hug my furfriends and little bears, I really am not too fond of hug grabs. I grin and bear it when Aunty D insist on daily hugs.
- I'm a light pouncer. In the evening, when the lights are on, I like to pounce on the shadows it makes. Mom think's I'm nuts when I scratch at the carpet where I see a flicker of light. I love light tag in the yard at night too (with a flashlight).
- I really DO know what "Come" means. I just don't always want to "Come" when called. It is more fun to hear Mom run through all her "bribe words" to get me to "Come". "Dinner-time", "Carrots", "Apples", and "Cookies" are all good bribes words.
- I love, love, love… Cherrios. Need I say more?
- I really like to make Mom laugh. She is a real push-over for when I do my "Down" really good.
Sooooooo… Now that I'm all rested, I decided to pass it onto these pawsome furfriends.
Stuart of the Scottie Chronicles - he is simply the coolest Scottie in blogville
Downunder Dougall - he makes me BOL
Daisy, Bella & Roxy - more Downunder furfriends
Cuttie-pie Mr. Pip - in desperate need of a new headband
Ruby the crazy Airedale - a real high-jumper
Sweet Cotton Candy - I'm in love again
The Sterling Boys Sam and Monty - HeeHaw
I can't wait to read all about their "Seven Things About Me" entry.
If you haven't visited their blogs, you must go there. You are in for a treat. Yes, I said it... TRRRRRRREAT!
Chow for now. I'll bark at you soon,
Ranger (one happy puppy)