Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Live Long and Prosper Day

According to the Wacky Holiday's list, today is Live Long and Prosper Day.

The phrase "Live long and prosper" is accompanied by this formal hand gesture. The response is "Peace and long life."   Dis is what I hope for all of you.


I was lookin at dis picture of Spock and noticed sum'ting truly amazing.  
OMD.... do you think dat we could be related?  

Check out da ears.   

Wow... me and Spock.   This is pawsome!     

 Wags, 
          Ranger

Pees.... I'm also related to Batman.   Yep, I've got real super hero in my DNA (just sayin).    

Mom says da real super heroes are healthcare workers, law enforcement, fireman, grocery store employees, and all peeps that are working hard to keep us safe and healthy.

   




8 comments:

  1. The resemblance is uncanny! Wishing health and safety to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you could be related but Spock got all the smarts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! I sees it! Butts, to be honest, you gots all the looks....
    Stay safe, and wash those paws!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think you still a REAL hero, Ranger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't believe the resemblance!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Job The World Home of Bloggings And Technology Activities

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...