Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Donna's Home

One of my favorite times of day is when Aunty D come home from work.   Mom shouts "Donna's Home" and I run to the front door.   If I'm in the backyard and I hear her car… I run to the back door and bark to come in the house and then I race to the front door.

There she is !!!!
Yippy!   She's coming in to play with me!

Sometimes she even brings me a pressie.   Look what I got.

Woohoo!


Barkday Update:  Only 4 more days to Stuart's and my BIG Barkday Beach Pawty!  
Don't forget to send me your beach pawty photos ==> scottierangerATgmailDOT.com

Wags,
          Ranger

Pees.   Don't miss Sammy's big camping trip on March 17th -20th.   March is such a fun Month.  Read all about it here ==>  http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com/2013/03/07/the-camping-trip/

============================================================

BEACH BLANKET BINGO

Today's Call-Out is:   B - Crab

Don't forget to see Stuart's bingo call-out of the day.

15 comments:

  1. Wow, what fun. That ball sure seemed to be the perfect gift. Ahh, really have to work on a beach picture!

    Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pawsome pressie Ranger. Enjoy! Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ball won't last the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She bought the $5 ball this time (instead of the $2 ball) so it should last longer. Maybe I should have a pool on how long my new ball will last.

      Delete
    2. I deflated a $45 soccer ball-price means nothing to me. When I was your age, They decided to play frisbee with me and got a 99 center from PetSmart. I had it ripped down the middle in less than an hour.

      Delete
  4. Ranger you make just watching you play fun!

    Your Pals
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when people come over too! And how wonderful that your auntie brought you such a cool ball to play with. You are an excellent footballer!
    *high paws*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aunty know the way to your doggie heart - a ball. Yep - it's good to have a favorite aunt - that is for sure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Aunt Donna is a keeper, Ranger! Wrigs has an uncle he loves, too. :-)

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your big day is ALMOST here buddy. WE can't wait fur it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I can't tells you how many soccer balls I've deaded Ranger!! They are the funnest! My favorite is a teather ball! Those are funs!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it funny we know exactly what time they are coming home
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sending you my picture right now! Thanks for the reminder.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...