Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Turkey? Did I hear Turkey?

glitter pictures

Happy Turkey Day to all my USA furfriends.  

Mom says we are having company.   Arooooooo.  Eric and Kristy are coming tonight and guess what….  Krisy is bringing someone to play with me.   It's a big surprise.   
I also heard Mom and Aundy D talking about turkey.   Yummmmmmmm….. I can't wait.   A playpal and turkey… life is good.
Not sure what I'm doing in this pumpkin but Mom seems to like it.
I guess I'll tolerate it and then maybe she'll give me some of that turkey I keep hearing about.
Mom said I should list all the things I am thankful for.   So, after much thought, here's my list.   
I am thankful for:
  • being adopted by Mom and Aunty D
  • for all my furfriends and human friends (and all their comments on my blog)
  • for cheerios and apples
  • for having such a great back yard to dig holes in
  • for dog and puppy movies on TV (except for the Target dog)
  • for adventures in the zoom, zoom car
  • for all my toys and cardboard boxes
  • for falling leaves (they are fun to catch and eat)
  • and for the use of Mom's computer so I can blog

I hope ALL my furfriends in blogville have a great day.
Waggle, waggle,
Ranger

12 comments:

  1. You have lots of things to be thankful for...specially that you're going to get a guest, too. Hope you get some treats.

    It's 90 F today, so we're staying inside so we don't roast!

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    XXXOOO Daisy, bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ranger, you DO look adorable in that pumpkin, I must say! I sure hopes you get LOTS of turkey and maybe some sweet potatoes ~ those are good!
    I think that is a great list of things your thankful for Ranger. I am thankful for being your BFF, and for your pawsome bloggie!
    Wishing you and your whole estate a GREAT Thanksgiving Day!!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    pees: I can't wait to hear who your 'special guest' is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoom zoom car? You have a Scottiemobile also!!!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. And it has a sticker on it that says.. "Got Scottie?" Mom won't let me drive it and I have to ride in the back seat… but I get the whole back seat all to myself.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
    2. I don't get exiled to the back seat. My Scottiemobile doesn't have one and sometimes it doesn't have a top either. You're too young to remember this post: http://kylascott.wordpress.com/2012/04/01/the-scottiemobile/ and my Scottiemobile actually goes zoom zoom zoom in the commercials!

      Delete
  4. Have a wonderful day too! I like cheerios too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a wonderful thanksgiving Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Ranger, you are the winner of the Santa Paws DVD from Pet Blogs United!

    Please send us an e-mail at pbu at comcast dot net so we can get your information.

    Happy Thanksgiving,
    Oskar & Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving and have a wonderful turkey day
    Snuggles,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow turkey and a play date - I can't wait to read about it more!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ranger, you look awfully cute in that pumpkin! Wrigs is kind of glad that he's too big to fit in a pumpkin, though. Hope you got to eat lots of turkey and had fun romping with your surprise guest!

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...