Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

My very 1st Christmas present

Arrrrrrrrrrooooooo!

I just won the New Santa Paws DVD from Pet Blogs United

http://petblogsunited.blogspot.com/2012/11/win-copy-of-disneys-santa-paws-2.html
Oskar & Pam are pawsome.

Here is a clip of the movie I just won.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fI9jskXc1k&feature=player_embedded

Isn't winning stuff fun?   I guess my cuteness is starting to pay off!
Wags,
Ranger

Pees.    Check out all my latest Awards and Prizes on my New "My Awards" page).
(see the new tab at top)

7 comments:

  1. Yes, I'd say your cuteness is paying off!

    Aroooo, Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grab some popcorn.....sit back and enjoy. Contgratulations!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, my little lover boy, congrats on the big win, and yes that big old hunk of cutness was the winning move!!!

    Your Sweetie
    Susie (oh, and Jealous Bites, heeheehee)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Winning is super fun!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Ranger!! That is great news! I know it was your cuteness that won you the prize. Who could resist THAT face anyhu??

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...