Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving fun

I know that today is usually Silent Sunday, but I have so much to tell you and I just can't keep quiet.    I want to tell you all about my by surprise guest.  Eric and Kristy visited us and they brought along someone to play with me.  Woohoo!

Meet Issy (Isabella)
She is 4 years old and likes to box.
Look how tall she is?














We had the bestest time playing together.   We played chase in the yard.  Issy is really, really fast and was hard to catch.
(I really hope you can view my videos so you can see us play together.)
** Caution… this first video may make you dizzy **

We also played with one of the two toys that she brought with her.  She calls it her "Flying Squirrel".      Issy always got to it first when someone through it, but sometimes I was able to snatch it way.
Inside the house, we played tug-a-war with my froggy.
And we played tug-a-war with Issy's "Frankenstein" toy.   But poor Franky didn't survive our play.
Frank'n causality

Then came dinner.   I tried to help (or snatch whatever dropped) but they seemed to have things under control

Issy and I both got some turkey with our kibble.   Arrrrrrrrrrrooooooooo.
I learned that I luvvvvvvvvvvv turkey.

Mom even put some leftovers in a little container in the frig, just for me.

After dinner we all went for a walk on the beach.
I got to walk with Eric and we ran and splashed in the ocean.  He is fun to play with.
Issy and I took a long walk on the beach and I think she really liked my beach.
The sun was setting and the sky was real pretty.


On the way back it started to get real dark, so we went back home for some Apple pie.   As you know…..I luv apples.

Issy (my new BPP), Turkey, Apples and the Beach….. Thanksgiving is a grrrrrreat Holiday.
Turkey chow for now.
Ranger

10 comments:

  1. Wow, Ranger! What an absolutely perfectly awesome day you had! We got a little dizzy watching that first video of you chasing Issy round and round. Great company, wild playtime, yummy turkey, and all of it topped off by a walk on the beach and apple pie! You are the luckiest pup on the planet!

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Ranger you sure are fast yourself, isn't it good to have such play buddies, sure was loads of fun going on.

    Your Pals
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool day Ranger. Sure sounds fun
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the videos. I saw you cut the corner a few times when you were chasing Issy. Good thinking, a smart Scottie always cuts the corner. You gotta use your brain when you aren't as tall, and you did. You are pretty fast though. Keep the videos coming, I love them.
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think you were VERY fast! And we love that roll strategy to get the squirrel. What a fantastic time you had. Hope Issy gets to come over again soon.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness what a fun day Ranger - you must have been exhausted after all that running, tugging, walking & eating!
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After my company left, I went to bed. I was really tireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  7. Of course you DEMANDED your treat for being good after the company left.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Ranger, you can half move, I was dizzy watching that. Great that you had such a fantastic day :)
    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ranger,

    Ooh my doggies your Issy really can do zoomies! What great videos you shared wif us too. Your Thanksgiving was a full day of fun!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...