Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Free Bear Hugs

Today is "National Hug a Bear Day"

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, what do you see?
I see a Scottie, looking at me. 
Scottie, Scottie, what do you see? 
I see a Brown Bear, sitting in front of me.

Hello Brown Bear.  My name is Ranger.   Can I give you a hug?   Today is "Hug a Bear Day" and you are the first Bear that I have seen today.

Aweeeeeeeee…… that was nice.

Knock-knock!
Hello there.  Is this where Ranger lives?
We All Want Hugs Too!

Chow for now.   I think it is going to be a longggggggggg day.
Ranger (the huggable pup)


Peees.   Aunty D read this book to me today.   It is one of her favorite books.

9 comments:

  1. WOW, :) Better get your breakfast and your huggie attitude with all them bears needing hugs

    Your Pals
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a story time? Lucky boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! That looks like a good idea....still lookin' for that bear thou.
    Looks like your gonna be busy for a while Ranger!!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. A book and a hug, life is good!! I hope you've enjoyed your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's lots of hugs from cute bears! We only have a Paddington Bear and his suitcase and boots get in the way of a hug..BOL! (Of course we aren't even allowed near it!)

    XXXOOO Daisy, bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youz gonna be so busy Ranger, I betta go find some bears to hug :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're going to be tired after all that hugging! I'd take a nap afterwards:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know there was a hug a dog day!!! That sounds ace!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...