- 1" of ice covers everything.
- Children are ice skating on the street.
- Temps in the 20s. Brrrrrrrrrr.
- Cloudy skies.
- I only get to play outside for 8-10 mins at a time.
|Mom's a wimp. Yep…. I said it…. Mom's a wimp.|
- Does She think She is going to get attacked by a bear? Doesn't she know dat I will protect Her?
- Is She afraid of falling? Well I guess She does have a point dare. She only has 2 feet so She's not as sure footed like me.
Tomorrow da sun is supposed to come out and it is supposed to be high of 50 degrees. Oh Noooooooooooooo! All my icy snow will be gone. Say it isn't so.
And now….. here are da February 2014 Wacky Days list:
1 National Freedom Day
2 Ground Hog Day
3 The Day the Music Died - Buddy Holly, Richie Valens and the Big Bopper died in a plane crash in 1959.
4 Thank a Mailman Day
5 National Weatherman's Day
6 Lame Duck Day
7 Send a Card to a Friend Day
7 Winter Olympics Opening ceremony
8 Boy Scout Day (everybody gets a Merit badge)
9 Toothache Day
10 Umbrella Day
11 Make a Friend Day
12 Plum Pudding Day
13 Get a Different Name Day (hummmmm… what name should I get?)
14 Valentine's Day (Queen of Heart Dance)
15 National Gum Drop Day
16 Do a Grouch a Favor Day
17 Random Acts of Kindness Day
18 National Battery Day
19 National Chocolate Mint Day
20 Love Your Pet Day
21 Card Reading Day
22 Walking the Dog Day (YIPPY !)
23 International Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day (YIPPY !)
23 Winter Olympics closing ceremony
24 National Tortilla Chip Day (Jazzi will like dis one)
25 Pistol Patent Day
26 Tell a Fairy Tale Day (dis could be fun)
27 Polar Bear Day
27 No Brainer Day
28 National Tooth Fairy Day