Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

7 Things about Me

ARrrrrrrrrrrOooooooooooooo!

I love Misaki.   She is one of my BPPs (Best Puppy Pals).
 Misaki

What do I love about Misaki?   So glad you asked.
  • She is tall and beautiful.   Just look at her!
  • She has a really cool name.   I just love to say Misssssssaaaki.
  • She is very exotic and has a cool foreign accent (she's from the UK by way of Alaska).
  • She is accomplished and hard working.  She is a Founding member of the CSI (Canine Service of Investigation) Agency.   How cool is that?
  • She's a fashionista.   Gotta love a girl with a bandana obsession.
  • She gives me lots of comments on my blog and has listed me in her Blogroll.   I love to see my name on my furfriend's blogs.
  • And…. she has given me my very 1st Award.   Yippy!   I got the "Seven Things About Me" award.

With this award I have to list 7 things that you might not know about me and then pass it on to 7 other worthy furfriend.   Here is my list:
  1. Mom thinks I have ADD.   I am Inattentive (but only when there is no treat in sight),  Easily Distracted (ok… I admit it. If something looks better over There… I'll drop whatever I am currently doing to check it out),  Disorganized (ok… I do leave my toys strewed all over the place), and Forgetful (yes… I admit it, I sometime forget where I hid my bones).    I prefer to think of all these characteristics as simply puppy mania.
  2. I am height-challenged.    Not short…. but I am a low rider.   Sometimes being a low rider comes in handy cuz I can sneak under things when one of those peeps try to catch me and pick me up.  
  3. I do not really like hugs.   While I like to hug my furfriends and little bears, I really am not too fond of hug grabs.    I grin and bear it when Aunty D insist on daily hugs.
  4. I'm a light pouncer.  In the evening, when the lights are on, I like to pounce on the shadows it makes.   Mom think's I'm nuts when I scratch at the carpet where I see a  flicker of light.   I love light tag in the yard at night too (with a flashlight).
  5. I really DO know what "Come" means.   I just don't always want to "Come" when called.   It is more fun to hear Mom run through all her "bribe words" to get me to "Come".   "Dinner-time", "Carrots", "Apples", and "Cookies" are all good bribes words.
  6. I love, love, love… Cherrios.  Need I say more?
  7. I really like to make Mom laugh.   She is a real push-over for when I do my "Down" really good.
Now…  who should I pass it on to.   This is a big responsibility for one little lad.   I may have to take a nap first.

Sooooooo… Now that I'm all rested, I decided to pass it onto these pawsome furfriends.

Drumroll pleaseeeeeee.

Stuart of the Scottie Chronicles - he is simply the coolest Scottie in blogville
Downunder Dougall - he makes me BOL
Daisy, Bella & Roxy - more Downunder furfriends
Cuttie-pie Mr. Pip - in desperate need of a new headband
Ruby the crazy Airedale - a real high-jumper
Sweet Cotton Candy - I'm in love again
The Sterling Boys Sam and Monty - HeeHaw

I can't wait to read all about their "Seven Things About Me" entry.
If you haven't visited their blogs, you must go there.  You are in for a treat.  Yes, I said it... TRRRRRRREAT!
Chow for now.  I'll bark at you soon,
Ranger (one happy puppy)

11 comments:

  1. You've made me blush! You're sooo sweet. Thank you for all the lovely things you've said. Extra big doggie kisses for you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ranger! Congrats on your award and thanks so much for sharing it with me! We have lots in common - I am height challenged, love cheerios, AND have ADD, too - though I prefer to call it selective hearing. BOL!

    Thanks again!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congratulatios Ranger, I've never played light tag, might give that one a go, and I luv'z cheerio's too : Enjoy your nap xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH!!!!! What an honor!!!! OK. I've got to put my thinking cap on

    THANK YOU RANGER BUDDY! And congratulations to YoooOOORRRRoooooo!

    Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! My Momma says I have ADD too! What's up with that?!!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Congrats on the award and thanks for thinking of us.

    We think you're just a scottie. We do most of those same things.

    XXXOOO Daisy, bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD!!! Congrats on the award Ranger!! I loved learnin' abouts you! (BTW: Ma says I had ADD too as a pup!) Now, I'm just focused on treaties!! THAT'S RIGHT: TREATIES!! BOL
    I will accept this award with honor, and be bloggin' abouts it soon! Thanks buddie!!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Ranger,

    What a perfect post to meet you on - now I know all about you. And most importantly, I know you know how to take a good nap. Which is always important for a Dog.

    Licks,
    Cobi

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sound like a puppy after my own heart - well done on your first of what I am sure will be many awards!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for passing it on to me :)
    Your #7 is my favorite
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...