Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

2 of My Favorite Things

Can you guess what two of my favorite things are?


This picture says it all.
One of them is a place and the other is an activity.    
Hummmmmmmm..  this maybe a tad too easy.


tick-toc 
tick-toc
tick-toc…..   times up!


I know, the suspense is killing you so here's the answer…


The place is the Beach!   I love it when Mom takes me to the beach.  It is always such a tail-wagging good time.   So much to explore.

This time, while I was walking along the beach a crab (that's what Mom said it was) came out of a hole and when he saw me he quickly ran down another hole.  Wooooh.  I was all excited but he didn't even stay long enough to chat.  Maybe he is looking for Alice.  
Well, I really wanted to met him so I went looking for him.
Did he go down here?
Now we are down to my second favorite things - the activity.  Got it?   Yep…. it is Digg'n.    I just love it when 2 good things come together.   Digg'n on the beach.
Maybe he went down here.

I never did find Mr. Crabby, but I did have a pawsome good time.   Maybe I'll see him the next time we go to the beach.
Mom loves taking pictures of me with a sandy nose
and beard.   Go figure.















Wags and lots of licks,
Ranger

25 comments:

  1. In my 10 years, I've only been to a beach once (in Oregon). My two favorite things are dinner and snacks. How can you dig well while you're starving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we thought you might of been diggin in snow - but hey sand works too. You look so cute with your nose all covered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best kinds of fun for a wild and crazy pup! Be careful if you do find Mr. Crabby next time, they have pincher claws and you could wind up with a sore nose!!!

    Kisses, Stella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stella,
      Thanks for the tip. I'll try to be careful.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  4. We adore the beach too Ranger. Let us know what your favorite things are so we could tell Santa for the Christmas exchange. Have a fun day
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent you an email. Did you not get it?
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  5. Oh yes, digging at the beach is an awesome pastime! You look like you had a great time there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Finn. The beach is always a grrrrrrrrrrrrreat time. I can't wait to go back.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  6. I am terrible at this game. I guessed snow! Lol - but beach is the obvious answer!

    You are a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen snow. Maybe I get to see some this winter. Do you think I can go digg'n in the snow?
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  7. We had it pegged at the first photo! Of course we have the advantage of being scotties, too.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Ranger, those ARE great things!! And, I have to say, you look just too adorable with a sandy snooter!! Too bad Mr. Crabby didn't want to play, that would have been funs!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Crabby was really fast. I'll have to be on the look out for him next time we go to the beach. Maybe Mom can help me look for him.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  9. Ranger, we think your got your favorite place and activity down pat, the digging seems to be your best trait, love that sandy nose swettie!!

    Your Furiends
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susie & Bite,
      Don't I look mature with my sandy face? Maybe I can get me a older girl furfriend with this face.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  10. Oh my goodness what fun!!! And what great photos!!

    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sammy & Wally,
      It was a good kodak moment.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  11. It looks like you had such a fab time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hole-digg'n grrrrrrrrreat!
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  12. My favourite 2 fings iz the beach and my ball.. Love the photot's Ranger. You are coming up this week, in the dressed up for Chriztmaz :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mollie & Alfie,
      Arooooooooooo…. I can't wait to see me dressed up for Christmas.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  13. I've never been to the beach before, that looks like soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misaki - it is fun. You'll have to go sometime.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  14. Wow, it looks like you're having a WHALE of a time at the beach! I love digg'n too, I bet I'd like the beach... Shame it's so far away from here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...