Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Play-date with my BPP Wally

Aaarrrooooooo.
Yesterday my BPP (best puppy pal) Wally came over to my house for a play-date.

We had the bestest time.   We raced all around the yard.   Wally is really, really fast.  He is two years old and has longer legs than me.    I still gave him a good run for his money.
Let's race to the big blue ball.  The first on there gets a treat!
Ready, Set, Go!   
We also played hotdog rally.   Check out my new video.
Phewwwwwwwwww….  racing is exhausting.
We took a break but still kept our eyes on each other.
I wanted to be ready in case he took off again.
Wally really likes pinecones and he found one in the yard.  He enjoyed a good sit-down chomp on it.
Wally is a real sharp dresser.  Check out his patriotic scarf.
I think I'd like to chomp on that pinecone.
We have other ones in the yard… but his really looks good.

I wonder how I can get it away from Wally?
I know…. I'll distract him.    I'll run over to the fence and bark at the people walkin over there on the street.
Yippy….. it worked!   Wally let go of his pinecone and ran over to me at the fence to see what what was going on.   I quickly turned and ran back to the pinecone and snatched it.  (I guess all those snatching lessons really paid off).
Wally may be fast and can beat me at a race… but I am one smart scottie.

I also invited Wally to come inside the house and I showed him all my cool toys.
I let him play with my bar-bell while I watched.
I think I can take him at a game of tug-a-war.

I backed him into the corner (by the fireplace) so he could not back up any more.   I thought I would win this one as I am pretty strong.  But…...
Oooooooop.   It was a tie.  We tore the paper towel roll in half.
I'm really glad Wally came to play with me.   He really wore me out and I had to go bed really early.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Have a pawsome weekend.  Play hard.
Ranger (still search'n for Wally today)

15 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys sure do run really fast! I love a good play date too - hope you get another one real soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Finn. I think I need to rest up some more before I go racing with Wally again.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  2. What fun Ranger!! You are both SO fast! Sammy & I love pine cones too - mom says they are SUPER roughage *BOL*!
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom always says something about good Fiber. Not sure what that is… but I think that chomping on a good pinecone is just plain fun.

      Delete
  3. Man Ranger your like a speeding bullet (AKA Superman), you and Wally really are BFF's. Have a great weekend.

    Your Pals
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though there are three of us, we just love playing with other dogs. Wally seems like the greatest buddy to play with. Our computer wouldn't play the video...blah!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun you guys had! I wish I had a friend around here that I could play with!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really looked like you had a great time and it's the perfect way to end a week, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Wally are great playmates. Do you wish he lived next door to you? I have a neighbor pup but he is a little Pomeranian. Because I am much bigger his Mom is afraid I will injure him somehow. I would try hard to be good to him but if his Mom says no, then thats the way it is.

    Cheers, Ranger!

    from your pal Stella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Makes me yearn for my sidekick, Kenzie, whom we lost last month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. we love play dates. You even shared!!
    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great zoomies there!
    What a nice pup you are to share your toys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wangew
    How wondewful to have a BPP in Wally. Watching you two wace awound, I coold tell how much fun you wewe having..it was gweat to see
    I hope youw BPP comes ovew again soon so you can play some mowe
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  12. that looks like so much fun!! I love stealing things from other dogs, Um i mean, playing together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...