Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Windows 2012 & My New Job

Let me tell you all about my new job.

Mom had the windows cleaned yesterday.   Apparently she does not like to clean windows so Tom & Jerold came over to clean all of our window.   I've met Tom & Jerold before, when they stopped over to clean our carpets, and they are really fun guys.   The first thing they asked, when they came to the door, was "where is Ranger"?

Well…. I'm getting a bit off track.   Back to my new job.

My job was to supervisor the window cleaning outside while Mom checked on things inside the house.
Here I am at my post and ready to supervise.
Jerold came out and first I checked out his supplies.
Yep…. that looks ok.   You can start now.
Get too it Jerold.   The clock is ticking.
He climbed up on the ladder and washed the window and then moved the ladder to another spot and climbed back up the ladder again.  I followed him all around the house.
Oops… here he comes down again.   I'd better get out of his way.
One time, when I tried to inspect his work, I got a little to close and he splashed a little water on me.   I was a bit startled and had to run over to a dry spot on the lawn.
Is it raining or did Jerold just drop some more water on me?   Maybe I should get me a hat.
I guess he does not like to have his work inspected… but it's part of my job responsibilities and I really want to do a good job to impress Mom.
Nothing gets by Supervisor Ranger.    I keep my eyes on everything going on in my backyard.
After we finished, all the windows and doors looked real shiny.

Oh noooooo…. all my good nose art, on the back door pane, is gone.   When did that happen?   I guess Mom was not paying attention like I was.   I'll just have to create some new nose art another day.  An artist work is never done.

I must have done a really good job, cuz I got lots of praise from Mom AND she added some chicken to my dinner.    Yummmmmmmmmmmmm,  being the Boss does have its perks.

Do you have any jobs?

Chow for now.   
Ranger  

22 comments:

  1. YOU are such a good snoopervisor Ranger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always try to give it my 100% puppy effort. I can't wait to see what job I get next.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  2. Time for new nose art (also called "sniggles")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute… "sniggles". That's a funny word. hehehe
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  3. Great job, Ranger! Nice perks, too!

    Susan and Wrigs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job! I am sure some new window art will appear real soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to make a cool new Masterpiece soon.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  5. The world has love loads of Nose Art Masterpieces at our house. Humans have no appreciation.

    You did a fantastic job supervising. We always have to be stuck somewhere if anyone comes to our house.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always try to help out workguys. I really like the plumber. Mom did put me in the sunroom when the painters were at the house. She didn't want me to get into the paint our rub against the newly painted walls. Doesn't she know I'm and inspiring Artist?
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  6. Wows, you must be exhausted Ranger! That looked like alot of hard work snoopervising the window washers!
    My job: is to put my snooter into what ever Ma is trying to do! Sometimes some HBO words come out, butts I don't take it personally. She LOVES my wet nose on everythings!

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job!! Too bad you can't lick them and smudge them
    email me Ranger...got your name in the Christmas exchange sweetie.
    Benny (& Lily)
    2frenchbullysATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Youz are a fantastic snoopervisor, Iz slobber all over the window'z catching the flie'z..BOL He'z got nice legz Ranger..Bawwhaawwwaa xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL and ROFL. Youz guys are sooooooo funny.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  9. Ranger you are really getting good at all the jobs you do. Sidbite has the resposibility of keeping squirrels and birds in checkand keep the tennis bals in line, I keep the rabbits in line and bark at everything and supervise snack time, Shadow is the guard dog, keeping humans offf the property and the coyotes away.

    Your Pals
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. You guys have lots of important jobs. Coyotes ???? Wow.
      Wags,
      Ranger

      Delete
  10. You did a great job of snoopervising there buddy. I have one job that I take very seriously. I am the guard doggy. It if my job to make sure no baddies come to my house. I have to keep an eye (and and ear) out day and night to make sure nothing suspicious is going on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to supervise, too. I am also a clean up helper - any time food falls on the floor, I help by cleaning it up.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ranger how are you ever going to pick a career at this rate? You are a grrreat snoopervisor, an up and coming hole digger, artist...goodness, it is going to be a tough decision!

    Grrrreat job on the window cleaning snoopervision.

    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done you on a good days work!! And hurray for extra tasty bits!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...