Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

Happy Summer - Pool Pawty

Yes..... it's me!   Your long time no hear "Ranger".

I hope you are having a wonderful summer.   My slack-a-tary (aka Mom) has been busy and has not been doing a good job of monitoring my bloggie.   I'd fire her if I could, but she is also my chef and I really like to eat.

Today, I got on her case and made her turn over her yaptop to me so I could tell you about my latest summer adventure.

My best buddies (Wally and Finn) invited me over to dar house for a pool pawty.

You'll  never believe how cool Wally & Finn's new pool is.
Wally showed me how to step in.

Dis is soooooo... cool !!!


















Wally da water king.
After we got our paws wet, the boys showed my how to walk on the pool shelf.

I was a bit nervous at first and stayed close to da wall.

 Mom took hold of me and took me out into the deeper water but she was afraid that her "little tank", dats me, might sink so she held me and let me paddle around a bit.   I must confess, that I wasn't too fond of swimming.

I like da pool shelf

Can you see Finn's reflection in da water?

Chillin' wiff Finn of da pool shelf/ledge
I much prefer just playing on the water ledge and step.   All I can say is dat cool and wet paws on a hot day, is Da Bomb!

After we splashed and played around, we decided to dry off and catch some rays.
Dis is pawsome!

Finn lounging around
Dar is nothing better dan sharing a towel (my Chewy towel) and spending time wiff your best buds.
Wally, Finn, and Me
I hope you are having loads of fun summer adventures.

Wags,
    Ranger

20 comments:

  1. Wow, that is such a cool pool! We would love that! Nice to hear from you!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey Mate ...... good to see you. What a great time you were having with Wally and Finn. Fair dinkum ..... I thought you were at a luxurious resort or something. You even had deck chairs to relax on after your swim. Doesn't get much better than that, aye??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.... it was like going to a dog resort. I've missed ya buddy. You're looking good and glad you're Mom's back from her vacation.

      Delete
  3. RAnger!!! what a great surprise to hear from you!! what a cool pool!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ranger, this is so summertime and the living is easy... what a good idea to spend summer with friends and with a pool party

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Ranger, its good to see you!
    AND, what a funs way to spend a hot summer day, hanging out at the pool wiv two great furfriends...it just doesn't get any better.
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one great pool to have a shelf just made so doggies can walk in the water around the edge and with the pretty blue tile it sure is easy on the eyes just like you. Now that is the easy life having friends who invite you into their pool and Auntie D who gives you apples. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful summer party you are having. Boy I would love to have friends that have a pool so puppy can have fun. Glad to see you Ranger.
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Westies and pools! Kenzie could spend hours on his raft and swimming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.... we didn't try rafting. Maybe next time.
      Thanks for da idea.

      Delete
  9. We think that pool ledge is just the thing. We're not great swimmers, but we love to wade. That was a great day out with your friends, you'll have to do that more often. (Glad you put your paw down and got back on the computer.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hidey Ho Ranger friends with a pool are super duper cool and that is one fine pool.
    We are glad to know you are well and having a fine HOT as blue blazes summer.
    Hugs madi your bfff and mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowsers, Ranger, dat's da life! So neat dat you got to go to play in dat pawsome pool with a shelf just for furry-type kids like you and your pals! You have such nice friends! We missed hearing from you! Just looking at pictures of you and Wally and Fin in dar pawsome pool cooled us off! We're having near100 degree weather in So. California--UGH!
    Love and licks,
    Riley, Tessie, and Jackie baby Scottie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now if only the humans could deliver those pool-side drinks a little faster! Stay cool and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pool shelfs are pawfect. You get to cool off without having to SWIM. What a grreat pawty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. None of us have gone in the pool. Mom is ready to fill it in. She said that it would make a great playground for Scotties that not like to behave on their walks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...