Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

Special Delivery Monday

Arrrrrrroooooo!
Box Check!

Da postman just delivered my favorite box.
Yep..... you got it.   It's my Chewy box!

I have to supervise Mom's unpacking of all my yummy treats and food to make sure she doesn't miss anything good.  
I also have my buddy Messi visiting so I have to make sure he doesn't try to steal any of my good stuff.



Once da box is empty, I like get in my "box seat" (after munch'n on a chewy treat) and settle down to watch all my Animal Planet shows.     It's da best seat in da house.

           Wags,
               Ranger

Ps.   I have to go to dat Dogster today for a sore paw re-check.   I went 2 weeks ago and   da Dogster said dat knee and hip are great but she did give me got some anti-inflammatories.  I'm still doing a bunny hop on my back paw, sometimes, and Mom thinks that I'm avoiding my rear paw more often so I guess we'll be heading back.  

12 comments:

  1. Happy Boxing Day Ranger :o) and crossed paws and potp and weim-power for your dogturs appointment... we hope for super news...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always something good in that box
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. We know that is always a good box! We hope your paw gets better FAST!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo, its always good funs when CHEWY arrives!
    Paws crossed fur a good VETman visit!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your paw is getting a little better. Sometimes those things take time. I love to play with boxes. I tear them up into little pieces so they fit better in the recycling bin. I wonder why the peeps never seem to appreciate this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending POTP for your paw. Hope the DR finds out what is wrong and makes it all better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your box seat! Hope your paw is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shelby feels your pain. She had a CCL operation and she is now doing so much better. We hope that you get good news at the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sure hope the dogtor can help your paw!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. You fit perfect in that box Ranger.

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  11. We hopes dat your paw gets well real soon! We are praying for you, Ranger! You sure looks adorbs sitting in your Box Seat! Dats da life, eh, watchin' Animal Planet from your Box Seat fresh with smells from the contents!! Arooooo!
    Love to you and kisses for your paw,
    Riley-Puppy, Tessie-Girl and Jackie-Scottie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...