Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Wacky Holidays in August & a Challenge

Da Heat is ON!

I just did my monthly googly research on my yaptop and here are some wild and crazy things to celebrate in August.

Don't miss my Bloggie Challenge at da bottom of dis postie.

August, 2017 Daily Holidays, Special and Wacky Days:

1 National Girlfriends Day (I think dat I needs me some more girlfriends)
1 National Mountain Climbing Day
1 National Raspberry Cream Pie Day

2 National Ice Cream Sandwich Day

3 Grab Some Nuts Day
3 National Watermelon Day

4 International Beer Day
4 National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day
4 U.S. Coast Guard Day

5 Campfire Day
5 International Hangover Day (dis one goes wiff the International Beer Day on da 4th)
5 National Clown Day (I'm gonna get my Clown ON today!)
5 National Mustard Day
5 National Underwear Day (hehehe)

6 Friendship Day
6 Sisters Day
6 Wiggle Your Toes Day (I think dat I'll have to skip dis one - wiff my "poor paw")

7 National Lighthouse Day

8 Sneak Some Zucchini onto Your Neighbor's Porch Day

9 Book Lover's Day

10 Lazy Day
10 National S'mores Day (yummy, yummy yummy.... I feel love in my tummy)

11 Presidential Joke Day (Isn't dis every day?)
11 Son and Daughter Day

12 Middle Child's Day

13 Left Hander's Day

14 National Creamsicle Day

15 Relaxation Day (Now this one's for me!)

16 National Tell a Joke Day (Got any good jokes?)

17 National Thriftshop Day

18 Bad Poetry Day

19 Aviation Day (Let's go fly a kite!)
19 National Potato Day

20 National Radio Day

21 National Spumoni Day
21 Senior Citizen's Day

22 Be an Angel Day
22 National Tooth Fairy Day

23 Ride the Wind Day

24 Vesuvius Day

25 Kiss and Make Up Day

26 National Dog Day (we should do somethingy special for dis one)
26 Women's Equality Day

27 Global Forgiveness Day
27 Just Because Day

28 Chinese Valentine's Day/Daughter's Day
28 Race Your Mouse Day

29 More Herbs, Less Salt Day

30 Toasted Marshmallow Day

31 National Eat Outside Day
31 National Trail Mix Day

Here's a Bloggie Challenge for you:  
I Challenge you to do one Wacky Holiday post for every day in August.   
Dar are soooooo... many good ones every day in August.  

Get creative and grab dis sticker to add to your daily postie. 


Join me.   It will be FUN and we All need some FUN!

 Wags, 
               Ranger

11 comments:

  1. oh an aviation day... I have an idea who will be my kite hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is Kill Cancer and Murder Melanoma Day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok - I's up for some wacky holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are glad that you have not lost your sense of humor. We really love the 11th and hope that you will be able to paryake in the 6th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to come up wiff something creative for da 6th.

      Delete
  5. that was partake in the 6th. Mom still can't type.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love a challenge!! We bet we can find one or 2!!
    Thanks for all the wacky holiday ideas!
    xoxo
    Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the reminders! Looking forward to National Dog Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh we Beaglebratz Ladiez haz got 2 git us sum wallymelon fer the 3rd an'our mom iz all set fer chocolate chip cookie day on the 4th. After that, who knowz? Az fer the challenge - may hafta wait a couple of dayz - we gotza a speshal vizitor comin'on Thurzday an'mom sez she needz 2 clean the house first so???????????
    Lady Shasta'n Miss Maizie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...