Back from da Dogster.
|Post surgery bandage.|
To Mom's surprise, I came back without any bandage on. The Dogster said dat it looked good and she recommended dat we let it breath and not put on another bandage.
WooHoo! Dat bandage was heavy.
|My 3 blue stitches. Sorry for da blur butt |
I really wasn't into getting a stitch pic.
So here were da Dogster's instructions to Mom:
- Make sure to keep da paw clean until dey take out da 3 blue stitched. Hehehehe! Dat took Mom for a spin. How to keep my paw clean.
- It's okay to use a little peroxide and a paper towel to wipe my paw clean.
- Make sure that I don't try to lick my stitches or remove dem myself. If I bother da paw too much, she may have to give me da Cone-of-Shame. I don't think so!
- Da biopsy results are not in. Da Dogster will call when she gets dem.
- Stitches come out on 7/31.
|Sock covered paw. Yeah... like dat is going to work.|
- She put a sock on it! One of her short running socks. For some reason, she thought purple and orange would be good (so she could easily see if it was still on).
- And she got on Chewy.com and ordered booties and bootie pads for me. We do LOVE Chewy.com . Not only do dey carry all my favorite foodables and treats, but dey also have booties for my paws.
|All will be good when my bootie from Chewy arrives.|
Pees..... as soon as I jumped off da couch, her sock came off. Hehehehe. I guess SHE'll have to re-think dat and come up wiff another solution until my booties arrive.
I am joining the Chewy blog Hop with