Pages

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Cushioned Booties !!!!!

Arrrrrroooooooo...... my Chewy.com box came.

I couldn't wait to dig in.
What?   No treats in da box?
Butt dar are always treats in da Chewy.com box.  
Sad.
My new "right sized" booties came.
Mom even got me cushion insert pads for my new booties butt
SHE ordered da wrong size so she had to cut dem down to my size.
Here goes.....
What?   Haven't you ever seen a scottie wearing booties before?
Some of my BFF where booties.

Woohoo!!!!!
 I can even leave my pee mail and dey don't fall off!

I chased a bunny out of my yard and dey didn't fall off.

I haven't given dem da ultimate test yet.   

You got it.... da "scottie kick" test  but I think dey are good.

Ok.... you can take my bootie shot now for da magazine cover.

Wags, 
         Ranger

Pees....    Dey did not pass the "Scottie-Kick" test.  BOL.

9 comments:

  1. ranger that are super booties... and they are sure made for walking, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom did a good job finding you some booties that work for you!!
    Nice bootie shot BOL!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya look pretty cute in your booties.

    Momma said Whitley had booties for walking in Boston on the ice and salt. It took her a while to get used to em and dey didn't always pass the westie kick test either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are definitely rockin' in those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing passes the Scottie kick test. Shelby does not do it. Sid and Sophie do kick. I have to be careful when I am behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dude! those are FABulous! I loves the color and the style. I likes that you can add cushioning too! Ya knows, Ma's Irish Terrier used to do the pee AND poop kick (the later could gets messy if you knows what I mean....), and there is some serious energy into that! Lets us know if your MOms finds a way to keep it on during the KICK! Ma would loves to know!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    pees: I wouldn't be surprised if Chewy used that pose for the website!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We thinks your boot is tres chic and thanks to your Mum, it fits just perfectly! We're happy dat you are able to do all of your usual activities wiff your boot to protect your pawsie!
    Lots of love and hoping you gets well real soon,
    Your Pals,
    Riley-Puppy, Tessie-Girl and Jackie-Scottie-Baby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...