Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Yellow Butterfly

I just love my yard.  So much to see and do.   Lately I've been treeing squirrels or I chase them out of my yard.   Fun.  Fun.  Fun.
Sometimes I like to sit quietly and just look around.

Today, when I was looking around, I saw something new on this purple bush we have in my yard.
Mom… do you see that?  It's moving!    I like things that move.   
What is that?  It's not a bird.  It's not a plane.

Arooooooooo…. I spy a Butterfly!   Yippy!
Look at that…  it's floating around.  Do you think it will float over to me and give me a butterfly kiss?
This is so Pawsome !!
 It keeps moving all around and around and around the bush.  I wonder if I can catch it.   
Oh no… it flew away! 
Maybe if I wait and sit real still, it will come back and visit with me.
Chow for now.   
I have to go scouting for some more Butterflies.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yah, those butterflies are so pretty but they do tend to leave in a hurry!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is neat to just sit and watch the world go by sometimes, cause real neat things happen!!

    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hooman takes such pretty pictures of you Ranger! We also love adventuring in our garden, we don't have squirrels here in South Africa but we do have lizards, hadedas and 2 sister cats all of whom we like to chase *BOL*
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!! Our boy Todd counts butterflies too and birds overhead and even though he tries, he's not caught one yet--It's only a matter of time!

    I hope you're enjoying your Thursday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...