Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dancing with Aunty D

I like to dance.
Aunty D, will you dance with me?
I just grab hold of Aunty D's legs and she slowly moves them side to side and I dance on my hind legs.   Pretty impressive, don't you think?  So far I only know the side step.
Hey Mom… instead of laughing and taking pictures...how about putting on some music for us.
Then I can dance to the music.
I like "Puppy Love" by Paul Anka.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuG_fTwoUoU

Maybe if I get really good I can be on "Dancing with the Stars".   I do have my Star Puppy certificate so I'm already a Star.  Now I just need to to learn some more steps.

Chow for now.

3 comments:

  1. You look terrific, Ranger. You're very talented for one so young.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried dancing before... Maybe I'll give it ago, it looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a superstar!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...