Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cramming for my Test

Yesterday I went to school and we practiced some new and old commands.   I did manage to do "Down" a couple of times, but I still don't get that command.   Mom says that "Down" is one of the commands I need to do, in order to pass my test next week.

If I pass my test, I will receive my Star Puppy Certificate.  That will be tail-wagging cool to get a Certificate.   Don't you think?

Hey Mom… what exactly is a Certificate?   Does it taste good?

I guess I'll be hitting the books this week. 

All this studying is exhausting.
I think I need another treat before I study some more.






Even Aunty D is helping me practice since Mom still has her arm in a sling.
Here I am walking on her left.
I must admit that I am a really good walker and Aunty D has to walk fast to keep up with me.

Mom thinks I have a cute butt (just like some guy named Tom Hanks).
When I know she is behind me, I make sure I waddle good for her.
When we reach the corner, I have to "Stop" and then "Sit" before we cross the street.
Kinda boring if you ask me.  I'd rather just keep on trucking.
Chow for now.   I have to go practice some more.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you!! I went to those classes but my thinking is...that rules are made to be broken!! BOL

    wags
    jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you forget "down" on your test, just dazzle them with your cuteness. If all fails, you know what to do, wiggle your behind. You are just precious!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your test!! I start doggie school next week, I hope I do as well as you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...