Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

The Beach Boys

Yesterday one of Mom's friends came to visit from Raleigh and she brought someone for me to play with.   Woohoo!   His name is Gus.
He is older than me and not as fast as I am, but I still had a great time with him.

After racing around in my yard for awhile… Gus was really thirsty.  I was too, but Mom says a good host waits their turn to drink.   She calls it "manners".
  I don't know about manners... I only hope he leaves me some water.
Around dinner time, we all got in the car and drove to the beach.   
Yippy!!!   I've been wanting to go to the beach.

Wow.     So this is the beach.
I got to run and play in the water.
FUN, FUN, FUN!!! 
The water tasted kinda funny.  Yuck.  I'm not sure I want to drink it anymore.

I played in the water for awhile and then Mom said it was time to go for a walk on the beach.
Which way should we go?
How's it look your way?

After the walk, the girls all sat down and ate dinner on the beach while Gus used his front paws to dig in the sand.   Hummm… I guess that could be fun.  So… I gave it a shot and dug me a good spot in the sand.
We had sand flying everywhere.  It was a blast.
I think I can learn a lot from Gus.
   Going to the beach was the best tail-wagging time ever!    I can't wait to go back.


Gus had to go home today and I miss him already.   
I hope he comes back for a visit soon.

Chow for now.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Looks like you guys had a PAWSOME time! I'd love to go to a beach one day, digging in the sand sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fun day with Gus!! I have never been to a beach yet.

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day you had!! You're probably still finding sand in places it ought not be, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Westies and Scotties together are fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...