Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

I'd Rather be Dirty

A WARNING TO ALL MY FURFRIENDS:   If you see this sign…. RUN !!!!!!!
Beware of a DOG WASH!
Let me tell you about my afternoon.   It started out with a ride in the zoom-zoom car.   I really like going for rides, but today…. not so much.  We were cruising along and then we got out of the car and entered a shop.   Mom says she loves this place.

Cool.. they have doggies in the window.   This could be fun.  
'O Puppy 'O Puppy... was I ever wrong.

To start out, the two ladies that work there decided that I needed a pedicure.  So they held me tight and took this shinny stick and ground down my nails.

Ok.   This may not be so bad.
Aroooooooooo!   I changed my mind.












Next, I was placed in this shinny tub and Mom got me all wet and soapy.
I like rain… but this is too much!

Can you tell that I am not enjoying this?
Finally Mom finished giving me a "bath" and then she moved me to another table and suddenly it got real loud and windy.
Wooooooooooooh…..   my fur is flying!
Well…. this is at least better than the bath.














Yippy!!!!    Finally all the loud wind stopped.
Everyone said that I look soooooooo Cute.   What do you think?  
I think, I'd rather be dirty.

We got back in the zoom-zoom car and made one more stop.   Now what?  
We stopped at the Dogster office and I got weighed.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!   I'm a big boy now!
I'll bark at you again soon.
I have to nap for awhile.   Looking Cute is exhausting.

14 comments:

  1. What a day you had Ranger!!! I enjoyed reading about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a busy and full day, and looking cute really can wear you out, but it was worth it, you look pretty darn handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom says I smell good too!

      I am so glad CarrieAnne is okay. I was worried about her.
      Love & Wags.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Now I'm thinking it might be worth it. Tonight on our evening walk, I attracted the attention of a big dog that was walking with his human across the street. Maybe I really am looking good !!!

      Delete
  4. Ranger, grooming is not all bad, you came by to see me, as far as younger pups, no problem, except that Bites is my bubby!!!

    Susie
    Pees: I really like the baths and smell goodies stuff, make me feel like a real lady!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We visited the dogter last weekend and rumour has it we have an appointment with the groomer next weekend.

    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ranger: You may not understand this now, but when you are older and the Scottie ladies start coming around because you are one handsome dude, they will appreciate you being all clean and spiffy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I can find a dirty dancing scottie lady.

      Delete
  8. Sorry, Ranger....we had to look away!!!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...