Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hot Diggity Dog

It is really Hot today.  90+ degrees.   Whew!   I have to drink lots of water after I go for a run outside.
Aroooooooooooooooooo!   What's that on the table? 

A Hot Dog ????   It doesn't look like any of the other dogs that I have met.

Hey Mom, can I take a closer look?
It doesn't have much of a scent… but I do like the colors.

Sweeeeeeet !!  It squeaks too.

Yippy!   This is woof'n fun to play with!

I spy another dog over there (on the other side of the fence).
Hummmm.   Doesn't look at all like my Hot Dog.
He must'n be too Hot.








I'm going to keep this Hot Dog close by and see what happen when it gets Cold.  
It will be my new science project.    I'll let you know what I discover. 







Chow for now.  

2 comments:

  1. Yeap, you getting that Scottie thingy down, got that stare going and guarding your territory!

    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...