Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Heeeeeeeeee's Back

Yippy!!!!!!   He's back!  Mom said he would be back.
Where did he go?   I know I just saw him.

Woohoo.   There he goes!   Over there!   Maybe I can catch him.
Wow…. he ran up the tree.  Woof'n cool!






Woof! Woof!   He brought a friend with him.













Look out.   There they go.  They just ran down that tree and up another one.    These guys are very fast and I can't seem to catch up to them.     I wonder where they will go next.
Hello.  My name is Ranger.  Come down and play with me.  We can race around my yard.
Oh no!   I lost them.   Where did they go?    Yeah Mom, do you see them?

Maybe if I bark really loud I can get their attention and they will come out and play chase with me.
Arooooooooooo!   Woof!  Woof!


Is that one of them up there?
Not a squirrel.  Wimper.  Sigh.









I guess they had to go home.   Maybe they will come on back tomorrow and I can tree them again.   I'll keep an eye out for them.

Chow for now.   I have to go look up some more trees.

Puppy PS.  A quick update on Mom's bike accident (10 days ago).  Mom went back to another Dr. yesterday and they xray'd her arm/elbow since is still hurts a lot.  He said that she has a radial head fracture (where the radius arm bone meets the elbow).   So… I guess it will be a while longer before she can pick me up and throw balls with me.   She'll have to keep kicking them to me.   I like playing with her even with that sling on her arm.   She is also really good at kicking my balls up in the air.    Aunty D is still picking me up and giving me lots of hugs.   Between the two of them, I am one lucky puppy.

3 comments:

  1. OK, being a newbie we will let this slip go, but Ranger keep them tree rats at bay buddy, there will steal your foods and stuff. Yeah know were mom is at Dad broke his in pieces, the ball throwing is gonna be awhil, just kepp getting everybody else to fill in, till she's back!!!!

    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Ranger! Our Scottie Flora is rubbish at chasing squirrels, being vertically challenged, but one day a squirrel actually fell out of a tree and landed on the grass six inches from her nose. Both Flora and squirrel were completely shocked and neither made a move for a few seconds. Then the squirrel's senses kicked in and it made a run for it, with Flora gamely chasing it into a bush. I will never forget the look on both their faces! Keep hoping Ranger - it could happen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, your poor mum! hope she's betterer soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...