Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Beach Pools

Yesterday I learned from my furfriends that it was National Dog Day.   So…. I told Mom and we celebrated with dinner and a walk on the beach.   Life is always better with a little bit of sandy fiber with your dinner.
I like running on the beach.

Follow me Mom.














Here I am playin in a beach pool.

Mom says it is good to socialize, so I run up to everyone I meet at the beach.  Yesterday I met a guy that had writing and pictures all over his arms and on his chest.   He was pretty cool and played with me for awhile.   

I also barked at some children that we laughing and playing in the water.   I wanted them to come and play with me.. but they just ignored me.  Sigh….     

Then I chased some birds that were on the beach.   I really like chasing birds.      
Maybe with the help of my shadow, and if I am really quiet and fast, I'll catch one.  
It was a good evening  at the beach.  I can't wait to go back.
I'll bark at you soon.  
I have to rest up for my class tonight. 

9 comments:

  1. What fun Ranger! I could watch you frolick in the surf puddles all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic way to celebrate National Dog Day. That sandy beach pool looks cool. We love chasing birds, too.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That beach pool looks like SUCH FUN!!! We are very envious - we don't live near the sea but we have been asking mom and dad if they'd take us on a holiday there some time...here's hoping!
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you're having a great time in that video!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well dog my cats! I have a friend and didn't even know it!! HEY THERE RANGER!! Have we sniffed butts and I forgot?

    Arooooos ROOOOOO to you and yours! I love the beach, too. Cool.

    Rooooo, Stuart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Stuart. I don't think we have sniffed butts before, but Mom and I read your blog all the time. It is pawsome!

      Delete
  6. WHOA THERE LITTLE NELLY!!!! I just found out we share the same BIRTHDAY.

    Now, I ask you, how cool is that? We'll have to do something special together for our next birthday, K?

    Arooo RoooooOOOO, Stuart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stuart,
      That is so tailwagg'n cool. We'll have to have a big blog party together.
      Aroooooooo, Ranger

      Delete
  7. Hellooo Ranger ~ Love you live action video! I always want the children to play with me also. So you met a guy wth a lot of tats, did you try to lick them off?
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...