Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Promotion to DTC

Did you hear the news?   I got promoted!
I am no longer a Junior Police Officer in Training.   I am NOW Deputy Top Cop (dats DTC to y'all).

Now you are probably wonder if I'm qualified.   Well…. here are my qualifications:

  • Served as Junior Police Officer for 1 year
  • Provided Security Protection at the Mayoress' Inauguration and at the Mayoress' Ball, Jan 2013
  • Lead the campaign to get Sarge released from his unjust incarceration
  • Has chased down 87 zillion squirrels
  • Eats donuts without gettin crumbs in the beard
  • Has cool shades
  • Looks good in a Uniform 

 What do ya think girls?   Don't I look GOOD in my uniform?

My boss: Top Cop Sidebite


I am proud to be a member of the Paw Enforcement team and server under Top Cop Officer Sidebite.    He's a grrrrrrrrreat boss.

Scotties Rule!   Don't be fooled by our size… we are tough little guys.


I will also follow the direction set by our new Police Commissioner Sarge.
I have learned a lot from him about loyalty.  He's da best!




I promise to Serve and Pawtect all the lovely ladies in Blogville and toss back a few shots of some good 'ol Scotch wiff the boys.

Wags, 
                 Ranger (DTC)

27 comments:

  1. Nows, if you can eat donuts withouts gettin' crumbs everywheres then I would say you is highly qualified!
    Congrats on your promotion.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your promotion Ranger. We know with you and Sidebite Blogville will be safe and keep an eye out for those pesky troublesome tree rats. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super special to be able to eat dog nuts with no crumbs in the beard...we'll done we are proud of you little guy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrat's on the promotion Ranger, you look REALLY nice in that uniform, you may want to pop over to Bites page cos I shared some information about Margaret Mae with him, just saying in case you want to take any action...
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Ranger, Blogville is lucky to have suhca supremely well qualified DTC. And one that looks good in uniform too,

    ReplyDelete
  6. How come I never get jobs that require me to eat donuts?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel very very safe. Congratulations
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. BRAVO and CONGRATULATIONS on your pawmotion. It is WELL deserved. You are fur sure qualified.
    Hope Madi has a Big Ball planned again THIS January.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! yes you look great. The girls will love your uniform... wish I had one too! btw: are you empowered to arrest my staff too?

    ReplyDelete
  10. We don't think we've met before but we came by from Madi's to congratulate you on becoming Blogville's top cop. We're sure you'll do an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops, correction: Deputy Top Cop. Now we'll go visit Sidebite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Ranger!!! Well deserved promotion!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh congratulations Ranger! You look way sharp in your uniform.....since I know you, does this mean you'll be tearing up all those speeding tickets I get as a "special favor" ??????

    Kitty Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Ranger, I am a sucker for a Scottie in uniform!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! Those last three qualifications are the most impawtent!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks like your Police Commissioner is bored with the job. Maybe you should aim for his position.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your promotion. We sure feel safe with all of you protecting us.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Ranger, I will sleep better tonight knowing you are protecting us.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulation and I know you will put your best paw forward in keeping us all safe.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  20. Scotties come from a long line of serving and protecting. I'm so glad you accepted the promotion!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, I wanted you to know that Bree (Cowspot Dogs' Mom) is back in the hospital. She asked me to get the word out. :(

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats! Yes, you definitely look great in your uniFURm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. You really do look good in uniform! Such a cute pup. Congrats on the new role! You'll represent Scotties well. Much love, The Scottie Mom.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...