Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Big Day Tomorrow

I hope you marked your calendars, cuz tomorrow is a BIG Day.  Why?
Well, according to the Wacky Holiday Calendar, November 21st is 'False Confession Day'.    

So…. here's what ya gotta do if you wanta join the fun. 

  • On November 21st, post 2 Confessions.  One dat is True and one dat is False.  Then we can all guess which is which.
  • I'll host a blog hop so ya can easily join the hop and den pop around and read everyone's confessions.  
Now… my Staff is real busy wiff lots of holiday stuff, soooo to make it easy on her, y'all will have to also post on Nov 22nd to let everyone know which one was true and which is false.

Important Note:   Please make sure dat ya put this in your postie "THIS IS NOT FOR SANTA PAWS EYES".    Dat way, Santa Paws will not read any of our confessions.  He is way too busy at the North Pole making lots of new stuffies and squeaky toys for us anyways.
 Wags, 
    Ranger

17 comments:

  1. We will be there Ranger. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ranger!
    I am deffo joining in tomorrow for your blog hop for the False Confession Day, its going to be so much fun to hear everyones confessions and to guess the right one! It will be such a good laugh!
    I will have to put "NOT FUR SANTA PAWS' EYES" on it because I really dont want to wake up on Christmas morning with a lump of cole for bing naughty!
    Love and Licks from your furiend Frank xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK this will be fun/. BUTTTTTT I have a question..... How do I make sure my MOM does not read it?
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay you knows my Mom right? Now, you see whys we are real real worried hers is gonna FORGET to post "not for santa's eyes............."
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still trying to find something true to confess. If I did it, it was OK-by definition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah will will try cause we are the opposite of Kyla, every thing is true, just ask our Dad

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read these confessions
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea!!!! I'll be joining!!
    Love Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope to join in. Obviously making a fake confession will be easy, but will have to think hard about the real one, don't want it to be toooo incriminating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We will try to join in - the Mom hasn't been feeling to good but we will try and be here

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have been going crazy thinking of this but we will do our best!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lee just helped me put my stories together! See you tomorrow.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is gonna be a blast, Ranger! What a fun idea and my posts are all set and ready to go. Can't wait to see what everyone tells about themselves.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Pol Comm

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to read true confessions tomorrow! I'm sure there will be some BOL moments!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  15. A brilliant idea my furiend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...