Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Playdate with Wally & Baby Finn

Yesterday I had a playdate with my BPPs Wally and Baby Finn.   Wally is a year older dan me and Finn is a year younger.  They are my best friends.


It's about time he got here.
Hugs all around !!
How about some wrestling?   Who's first?
Tag… I won!   Stop laughing Finn.  You just loss.  
I just love tickling Finny.  He's got a great laugh.
Wally:  Can you make dem stop?
Oh, oh, oooooooo…..did someone say "TREAT"?
Mom…. can I have another "TREAT"?     Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.
We had lots of fun playing.   One of us poop'd on the floor and since Baby Finn is the youngest… all the peeps assumed dat he did it.  We all kept our mouths shut and did not rat out the guilty pup.   It's a buddy code thing. 

After like 87 hours, Mom put my leash on and said it was time to go home.

Wally and Finn decided that it would be fun to have one last game of tug-a-war, only my leash was the rope and I was still attached to it.  Oh my!
Wally: I wanta play with Ranger.
Finn:  No… he is my buddy.  Let go of the leash!
Wally:  silly Finn… I'm stronger dan you.
 
Ranger:  Come on boys….. let go….  it's time for me to go home.
I promise to come back really soon. 
I hope y'all are having a grrrrrrrreat weekend.

 Wags, 
     Ranger

18 comments:

  1. That was the BEST. You all are such great friends.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow my comments seem to go into space (spam)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looks like you had a fantastic time! I bet you needed a nap after all that playing. I get blamed for every accident. I don't think girls have the same code as the boys.
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure had a bunch of fun with your friends.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great playdate you all had....so who really cares who left the 'package' long as you all had fun :) hugs Fozziemum xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ranger we can see you had a blast. Nice to have a furend to play with. Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe! It looks like Finn likes being tickled!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pawsome play date! Hope you had lots of rest time today! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW what a FUN time you did have. Love all the Play and then the TREAT TIME... The Tug O Walkin String was a super ENDING to the fine visit.
    WE think it was a Sneaky SQUIRREL that pooped on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, your "wrestling eyes"! That was so wonderful to read about you and your friends! ...and yes, I agree, since Finn is the youngest... hahaha Have a super grrrreat weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wizh I'z could come'z play wiff youz.. What fun'z youz had. Lub'z you'z xxooxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love visits with furiends, and this looks like one of the best most fun visits I've ever seen! Tickling, treats, tug, wrestling....what could be better?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Golly Ranger it looks like you, Wally and Finn had a SUPER play date! I love the photo of the BIG HUG and even better the one of you tickling Finn's belly!

    YAY!
    Kitty hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great bro hug you and Finn had. Maybe Finn was laughing so hard he pooped on the floor.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a PAWSOME play date! We can't believe how big Baby Finn has gotten...not so much baby any more *BOL*
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such cute photos! Looks like you had a blast. Best fur-riends for life! Much love, The Scottie Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the hugs picture! I'm tired just from reading about your play date. Uh oh . . . does that mean I'm getting old?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...