Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Mischief Monday Announcement: 'False Confession Day'

Now for a bit of fun & mischief….  according to the Wacky Holiday Calendar, November 21st is 'False Confession Day'.    

** Save da Date **
Every month I like to pick one thing off the Wacky List (dat looks like fun) and host some sort of event for it.  Dis month it's 'False Confession Day'.   You can pick things too, off the list, if you ever wanta host someth'in (just for fun).

So…. here's what ya gotta do if you wanta join the fun.

  • On November 21st, post 2 Confessions.  One dat is True and one dat is False.  Then we can all guess which is which.
  • I'll host a blog hop so ya can easily pop around and find everyone's confessions.  
Now… my Staff is real busy wiff lots of holiday stuff, soooo to make it easy on her, y'all will have to also post on Nov 22nd to let everyone know which one was true and which is false.

Important Note:   Please make sure dat ya put this in your postie "THIS IS NOT FOR SANTA PAWS EYES".    Dat way, Santa Paws will not read any of our confessions.  He is way too busy at the North Pole making lots of new stuffies and squeaky toys for us anyways.

Wanta confess wiff me?

______________________________________

Today is also Veterans Day.
Take a moment to remember all the brave men
and women who have served your country.
                             Wags,
                                 Ranger

Pees.   Dis one is for Bailey & Kayla's (my Bernina furfriends) and their mom Sarah  who is a veteran.   Thank you for your service.

23 comments:

  1. oh my dog. If Santa Paws finds out -- he is gonna put us on the Naughty List fur sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Ranger .... we so are going to join you.
    Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the hint that Santa should better close his eyes, before reading the confessions. I will take a moment to remember, all the heroes deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, I want a funny calendar like that! Well, I'll have to think of a lie... Oh, not a lie, I hope Santa didn't hear that!
    Pippa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, but it's gonna take a bit of remembering to get something wrong I did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a wonderful idea. We gotta start thinking of stuffs . . .

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that sounds like a fun "holiday"! What are some of the other wacky holidays for November, Ranger?!?
    Happy Veterans Day.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Ranger!
    Wow, this will be so much fun! I can't wait to see what all Blogville confesses to and what turns out to be real. I bet we all do some wacky things! BOL I'm definitely in and I'll get my posts all ready. OMD this is pawesome!
    Grr and a Patriotic Woof,
    Sarge, Pol Comm

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH YES..... Make SURE to put..... NOT FUR SANTA PAWS' EYES..... and then he won't be able to read them...

    Ernie and I are working on OUR Confessioning Thingys ALREADY... WE think THIS is gonna be a BLAST!!!! There will be MORE DIRT Flyin around Blogville those days... than when I (Frankie Furter) am GWALKin Moleys in their Holeys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh boy....this'll be fun. Count me in. Now, like Kyla, I don't do too many things wrong...I'll have think about this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ranger, do we have to wait until November 21st? I can think of quite a bit my two have to confess! Much love, The Scottie Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 'False Confession Day' oh my who is the priest in Blogville is that Kyla will I get absolution for telling something false? I don't know about this, I don't want any mark against me before Christmas. I am not even in the Christmas exchange so I know I already am getting less presents.
    I am a good boy!
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you to all who have served.
    We will have to see if we can dream up a false confession . . . someone has done so many naughty things, it is hard to think of a false story!
    Lady says Santa likes honest people, so confessing may be good for the soul. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh boy, mischief day sounds quite interesting
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like fun and your sure Santa won't see this because you know he is always watching.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  16. Since I'm still a puppy, I have LOTS of things to choose from! Marking the 21st on my calendar!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  17. We will put our thinking caps on and see what we can come up with.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sound like FUN!!! We're gonna start working on ours now!
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh yeah...we are going to have to do some heavy duty thinking about this one...We will see what we can do!! xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh no. This sounds like SO MUCH FUN! But Mommy's running off to do human things, so I won't be able to participate. Shoot! On second thought, maybe it's a good thing that I won't be confessing. Ha ha! Can't wait to read the naughty things that all my friends have done!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ranger just wanted to let you know we will post about the Iams Shakeables Soft & Chewy Treats as soon as one of our stores gets a supply in. We have stopped at Complete Petmart and PetSmart both have places on their shelves but for some reason they are having trouble getting all Iams supplies right now.
    Sweet William The Scot.

    ReplyDelete
  22. A great plan sound like fun -I can't wait to see the confessions!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That sounds like a great event to me!! Great idea to hide it from Santa :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...