Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Flashback Friday - Baby Finn

Arrrrrrooooooo.  Today I have a playdate with my bestest friends (Wally & Finn).   I can't wait to go over to there house to play.

Since it is Flashback Friday… I thought I'd flashback to when Finn was a wee little Baby.  He came over to play wiff me while his peeps went out to dinner.   Wally stayed at his house (he needed a wee little break from Baby Finn).

Baby Finn & I had the best time.
Don't worry Finny… dey will be back soon.
We played together.   I won (just so ya know).
We had a few drinks….
…...and a midnight snack.

Finn is a big boy now and is just about my size.   His and Wally's Mom says dat together, we three are the cutest pups in the hood.   Mom agrees.

Have a Funtastic Friday!

 Wags, 
           Ranger

15 comments:

  1. Baby Finn is so cute. BOL funny ... midnight snack. I should give that a go. Have a fabulous Friday,
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always love looking at baby pictures! You were so good with Baby Finn and such a good teacher too.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh yes. Scotties and Westies together-I remember those days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What FABULOUS Flashback Friday FOTOS... Puppy pics are SOOOOOO grrrrreat...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woof-hoo!! I love your flashback, Ranger! You two look mighty cute together!
    Have a GREAT weekend, pal!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!! Paws done you all have the cuteness all wrapped up in your hood.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, gee, we wish we could get in the fridge like that! Looks like you had lots of fun and were a pawsitive influence on a young pup!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those are some mighty cute pictures to look at! You are a very good role model for puppies!!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww I like little Finn's sweet baby belly.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww.......Baby Finn is ALMOST as adorable as you Ranger!!!! :)

    Kitty Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's good to have a friend like Finn, he knows how to get the food :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute photos - you look like a great host!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...