Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Invasion of da French

I am soooooooo excited to tell you all about my Christmas visitor.

Grrrrrrrr.... woof!   Let me in!
Messi flew all da way from NY to NC, just to have Christmas wiff ME!  Wow.... I've never ridden on a big bird plane.

He came wiff Aunty D's son (dat's Mom's nephew) and his new wife.  Dar da ones dat got married in NYC and in Nepal.

So you are probably wondering how he got his name.   Can you guess?
Hint:  He is a pawsome ball handler.
He can even carry da ball on da side of his mouth.
Maybe it's just stuck on his tooth.

No.... it is not because he makes a mess (even though he did pee in da house 2-3 times).

He is named after some famous soccer player.  

Now, Messi is a city/concrete boy so at first he didn't know what to do in my yard.   He tried to play ball on da patio butt I showed him dat it is much more fun to run around and play in da grass.
Zoommmmmmm.....




He's a pretty smart frenchie (for a 1 1/2 yrs old) and he caught on fast butt it took like 87 try before I got him to play "chase me" (my favorite game).   For da record..... I am way much faster dan him.

I also taught him all sorts of fun stuff (like tug-a-war-stuffie) and he was AMAZED at ALL of my toys.   We did have one casualty.
Ooops!

My new Christmas toy (da yellow Giraffe from Jack)  kinda lost his tail and is now in da stuffie hospital.    Maybe Messi was trying to make my Giraffe look more like him (hehehehe).

Once I got used to his accent, we became Best Pals.
If we sit real good, my Mom will give us a cookie.

I'll tell ya more about Messi's visit tomorrow.
Stay tuned for da French Invasion (Part 2).

Wags, 
      Ranger

23 comments:

  1. woo hooo - how cool to have a buddy over for christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I love the last photo- I'd be handing out a whole handful of cookies to such cute little pals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ranger!
    Wow, having company for the holiday is super fun! OMD Messi has a great smile. I bet you're doing perfect yard zoomies together by now. Have fun with da French...maybe he'll decide to join us in Blogville!!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun having buddies visit us, isn't it?? I mean, email and blogging is pawesome, but there's nothing like a visit in the furs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's great to get such a cute visitor :o) we french pups eat weird things like giraffes... or frogs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like the best day ever!
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD OMD RANGER.... what a GRAND THINGY... MESSI looks like a Grrrreat fella... and We are in LOVE with that Big SMILE of his in the Last Picture...

    We guess he was BOUND to be a good ball player... since he was Named fur one. RIGHT?
    You two really DID have some major FUN... Too bad that the giraffe gotted nearly deaded... butt then Isn't that what is SUPPOSED to happen to Stuffies?

    ReplyDelete
  8. RANGER
    MESSI IT ADORABLE...HE REMINDS US OF LILY'S BENNY AND HE LOOKS EXACTLY 100% SWEET AS BENNY AND YOU TWO GOT ALONG WONDERFULLY IT APPEARS. TO FLY ALL THE WAY ON A PLANE MEANS HE IS BRAVE TOO.
    LOOKING FORWARD TO PART II
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Messsi has a mega watt smile!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, he sure looks like a happy fellow. We bet you two are having a blast!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a delightful visitor. I hope you teach him all of our local doggie customs.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried but dos city slickers are challenging to southernfide.

      Delete
  12. OMD...That Messi sure is cute!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so cool that you had a visitor. Messi looks like a very nice friend to have and I bet you taught him a lot of impawtant stuff.

    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, dat is PAW-some, Ranger! Your friend Messi from NYC looks really nice! We are so happy you had a play buddy to (finally after you taught him how!) chase you! Thanks for all da great pictures of you two having such a blast! We hopes you has a Grrrrreat New Year! Also we hopes your giraffe stuffie gets outta da hospital fast and dat he'll be all better soon!
    Love,
    Riley-Puppy and Tessie-Girl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Our mom's brother used to live in Nepal. He is a famous art dealer and he specializes in that kind of art. Our sister Drew flew to Palm Beach from West Virginia many years ago. None of the current Scotties have flown. The barely enjoy car rides. Enjoy your company.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...