Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy Christmas Eve




OMD...... it was in da 70s today.   We broke all sorts of record wiff a high temp of 79 degrees.    Is it summertime?    

Well, since it was such a beautiful day, I decided to go Christmas caroling. 
I hopped into my caroling bike trailer sled.
Let's roll, Mom !!!!!
We road all around the neighborhood while I barked out Christmas carols to all my neighborhood furfriends.  

Soon, I had da whole neighborhood barking along wiff me.    It was grrrrrrreat fun.


After all dat caroling, I drank up loads of water and took a wee little nap.

Now I'm keep'n an eye on my stocking.

Mom says dat it's going to be filled wiff toys & treats  -or-  coal, sometime tonight by Santa Paws.   

Stocking guard duty is serious stuff.  I only hope dat I can stay awake long enough to see Santa Paws.

What are you up to tonight?  

Wags, 
            Ranger

Pees.... I hope dat I don't get any coal.

17 comments:

  1. We heard you singing over here! Great gifts thank you friend. BUTT coal! BOL
    Edward (& Lily)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to spend Christmas Eve. We hope Santa brings lots of good stuff to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very lucky to get great presents. We can't wait to see your visitor for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had our Christmas feast tonight as after presents, the peeps are off to the movie tomorrow.
    It was record warm here too. Only the low 60s, way above seasonal. It was crazy! Merry, Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we bet the neighborhood loved your carols

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you also do the Howlelujah Chorus?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Mommy got Kismetd song in her head. Too funny. Merry Christmas.

      Delete
    2. Dat was my most requested song but da hounds in da neighborhood we a bit off-key.

      Delete
  7. What a great way to spend Christmas Eve. I'm sure everyone enjoyed your barking carols, as you're such a handsome lad.

    Merry Christmas my friend.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas caroling sounds like a great way to spend Christmas Eve!! We are watching "Scrooge" with Mama and Daddy!
    Merry Christmas Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    PeeEss..We can't wait to see what Santa Paws brings you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great way to spread the Christmas cheer on Christmas eve!! I'm sure that'll mean treats and toys instead of coal since you've been SOOOO nice!! :-) Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ranger that's a super idea to ride in your trailer and to sing fabulous christmouse songs :o) Merry Christmas to you ... arrrrooooo....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas my friend! My sister Bailie and I did a lot of caroling in the yard last night, but Mom was not very appreciative of our songs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD Ranger... WE heard Caroling last night... butt we had NO IDEA it was YOU!! THANKS BUDDY... we Loved it..

    Now we KNOW that your stocking will NOT FILLED with Coal... Not fur a gooooooood Citizen such as yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have some warm weather too. My Jason human has been taking me for walks. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...