Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Da French Invasion - Part 3

Being da good Host dat I am, I decided to take Messi to my favorite place.   You probably already guessed.

Messi, dat's da ocean.
Go ahead and get your paw wet.
I introduced him to da beach.

Ya see, being a city boy, he has never been to da beach so I had to re-assure him dat it was loads of fun.

He put his paws in da ocean and just loved it!

Look at me at da beach!




Let's go dis way!    
I see lots of other pups down da beach.
Let me introduce you to dem.   Dey have probably never met a frenchman.
Messi and his peeps.

Messi had such da grrrrrreat time dat he even asked his peeps if dey would let him visit me again.  He want to try his paws at surf'in next time.

Messi had to fly back to dat big city (sigh).  I will miss my little sweet frenchie furfriend.  Au Revoir Messi!


Oh, oh, oh....  I almost forgot dat tonight is New Year's Eve.  I hope you have fun pawtying wiff all of your friends.

Now, as a Blogville Pawlice officer, I think dat it's my duty to remind you to not drink and drive.  

 Wags, 
       Ranger
glittertextmaker.info


13 comments:

  1. I am in Florida right now and I want to put my paws in the water!!!!!

    Happee New Year Eve!!!

    ~Higgins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ranger!
    Wow, you're a great host and I can tell you both had fun at the beach! Boy, I'd like to visit you too...we could with the surf. BOL Happy NY to you too and definitely a good reminder to stay safe.
    Grr and a Happy Woof,
    Sarge, Party Animal

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was sure one cute little guy. We are all staying home and watching paint dry.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Messi was a GRAND Visitor fur SURE.... we hope he comes back SOON so you two can have MORE fun and share it with us...

    HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR to YOU and your peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HaPpY HaPpY NeW YeAR Ranger to you & your pack!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sure looks like you had a wonderful time with sweet little Messi it may have been the best invasion you have ever had! BOL! It looks like you had a lot of fun at the beach, who wouldn't the beach is pawsome! HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 to you Ranger I hope you have fun celebrating and enjoy the remaining time that 2015 has to offer. My New Years resolution is to comment more because let's face it I've been slacking since the summer so I'm back and ready for 2016 and I'm going on New adventures too! Love and Licks from your Furiend Frank XxxxxxxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year's Eve, dear Ranger! You sure know how to throw a perfect beach paw-ty! Messi is going to be begging to come back and see you and go to the beach. It's what everyone does when they get a taste of the ocean. I hope you have a super fun night! So long to 2015!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You showed Messi a great time.
    All the best for 2016 Ranger!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very good reminder too! Your pal looked like a lot of fun. Hopefully you can visit him! Happy New Year!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should also remind people that most dogs re not happy with firecrackers. Mine are in hiding for the night.HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...