Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

You're Invited



Great Scots!   Dui is turning 1, Stuart is turning 9, and I'm turning 3.   Wow..... time really does flies when you are chasing squirrels.

We are throwing a Barkday Scavenger Hunt Pawty.    There will be 13 (for our combined years) items dat y'all will have to find on our blogs.  

On March 14th EST (dat's March 15 if you live in Australia) we will each post clues for items dat you have to find on our blogs.  
Since it is Dui's 1st Barkday, he will will give you 5 clues for da 5 items on his blog while Stuart and I will each post 4 clues for da 4 items dat you have to find on our blogs.  
Da first 3 dat send and email to me wiff the correct list of all 13 items will win a Prize.

On March 15th EST (dat's March 16th for Dui), we will throw our Australian BBQ Barkday Pawty.    It's going to be a blast and we may all learn to speak like an Aussie.

If you'd like to help out wiff Food, Drinks, Music or da Cake.... just let me know.

Wags, 
              Ranger

Pees...... Let's all send load of Barkday greetings to Dui for his very 1st Barkday.

23 comments:

  1. Mom won't have any trouble speaking Aussie - it will be a pawsome day for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sounds like fun. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. a real australian BBQ? oh boy... count me in please :o) my mom could make a cheesecake, but I'm afraid we would spend to much time behind a bush... or like they say in oz: at the dunny :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meat? Meat? If my vegetarian Lady will let me go...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like lots of fun!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, time does fly by fast. Can't wait for the fun times to begin.
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a blast Ranger...we will be there for sure!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD OMD The SCOTTIE TRIO.... OMD thus is gonna be OUTRAGEOUS... OUTSTANDING and OUTTA this WORLD...
    A REAL Aussie BBQ???? Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi..... G'Day Mate... No Worries...
    THIS is UNBELIEVABLE we are gonna be ready fur the big scavenger hunt fur SURE...
    Ernie wants to see if the Bad Dawg Agency will Play fur the event of the century... Since Roxy is in the Band and stuffs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a blast. Cant wait!!

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Doggy! What fun!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a very special day this is gonna be. All your burfdays on the same days, what a coincidence!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Items to find on your blogs ~ A Scavanger Hunt. I think I will sit this one out and just scavenger up some food.
    Sounds like you all can have some fune.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dogs this sounds like fun fun fun.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this will be such fun! I can't wait and I hope I find everything. Gosh, we'll all be hunting everywhere.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  16. Got it on the calender...cause the peep would forget.....oh who don't like a good hunt!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, if you need my margarita truck, just let me know!!! I'll be theres either way!! I loves me a hunt!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Are you fair dinkum???? A real Aussie Barby?? Crikey ....... count me in. I'll bring an esky for the grog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...